• Legend

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/15/2018 17:10

Your in game name: John Novak

Names of allies involved: n/a

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Was helping someone in help desk with the white screen issue with little to no success, and despite the fact he was still getting bad version with the launch parameters meant to bypass the launcher, i decided to try the command myself to help with trouble shooting. I successfully connect to immediately see someone standing in the doorway of the room I was in who sprays me down instantly. No contact was made and I couldn't have been in the server more than 2 seconds at the time.

Hi @Zanaan, I was the one who shot and killed you, I was in a firefight with the kamenici group, for around 5-10 minutes, within that time I was guarding the door when my friend died and I pulled back into the back room and was watching out the window and listing for the door, and when I moved to check the door I seen someone in the room my friend died which I instantly thought Kamenici I do apologize for this inconvenience. 

Edited by Palmer_45
  • Legend

Connection Logs

17:07:06 | Player "John Novak" is connected
17:11:13 | Player "John Novak" has been disconnected

16:58:09 | Player "John palmer" is connected
17:09:45 | Player "John palmer" has been disconnected

16:07:02 | Player "Isaac Ermakov" is connected
- no disconnect -

Hit Logs

[2018/10/15 17:7:24]: John Novak hit by John palmer to Torso with Bullet_762x39 
[2018/10/15 17:9:31]: John palmer hit by Isaac Ermakov to Torso with Bullet_556x45 

Kill Logs

17:07:24 | Player "John Novak" has been killed by player "John palmer"
17:09:31 | Player "John palmer" has been killed by player "Isaac Ermakov"

Calling in @Lucas for his PoV as well as any video evidence he might have. Please also list your allies.

@Palmer_45 please list your allies. Do you have any video evidence?

Isaac Ermakov POV: We come across scottish? people wearing CDF uniform and they tell us from what I was told "Do not enter the house of get shot" or something like that. We initiate on the people inside of double red in the middle of stary, we then set up on the hill and we snipe each of them a few times. As we've killed one and the other is still alive we decide to push it, as we're about to push it he tells us that he's killed one of us and we deny it because none of us had died. We then push it and I end up killing the guy with a spray. As we're looting Erik joins the channel asking us if we were fighting in stary and if we just killed him when he logged in. 

(ignore my cringe)

• Legend

Calling in @park1016 for his PoV & any video evidence he may have.

Andrew Park POV: @Palmer_45 and I were in stary and I went to loot the big red house while looting one of the rooms I saw two people heading towards @Palmer_45 I told him to come to me I then saw three people approach our building so I locked the front door one of them unlocked and opened the door we saw they had their guns out and we felt threatened, I told them "do not enter or we will shoot" they exited the building and closed the door after talking with us they told us to come out with our hands up we told them we were not going to do that and prepared to defend the house I went into the room facing the street to cover the window and @Palmer_45 covered the stairs 3-4 minutes go by and I stood up to go out the door to the hallway and I got shot in the back and died.

• Legend

I've considered this for awhile now, and while I certainly believe that a rule infraction has been made, I also believe that the suspect has realized their mistake and will take better care not to repeat it in the future. 

Go ahead and close at your convenience

• Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend

Before we close this report, we'd like to mention that you should always ID your targets prior to killing them. 

As shown by the logs & video evidence provided, you can see that Zanaan was killed merely seconds after logging in. He was not a part of the situation at hand and posed no threat to you.

With that being said, we'll be closing this report as per request of the OP.

Signed by @Sleepyhead & @Ark