Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 18:51
Sign in to follow this  
ScarRP

The House (Closed Recruitment)

We back

Welcome back! Can't wait to hold down a castle or protect Novaya again!

Would be nice to see Cipher come back as well now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's fucking get it boys.

Good luck with this !!!

Getting this bread kinda vibes

Best of luck to you guys

Ah the boys are moving back in hope to catch up with you boys and join up again good times all around!

Ayy, welcome back. 

Thanks everyone for the kind words

@YNW Jasper @AndreyQ Thank you both for your feedback.

tbh we had fun af with you boys in push good hostilerp rip to the guy losing that fist fight lmao, anyways 10/10 from funeral parlor

1 hour ago, Batok said:

tbh we had fun af with you boys in push good hostilerp rip to the guy losing that fist fight lmao, anyways 10/10 from funeral parlor

Thank you Batok

The rp from your group have been solid 

Posted (edited)

I guess I leave some feedback here, I am pretty disappointed in the RP i've received right here too be very honest. I am in no position to tell you guys what to do but you should really consider to change your approach on hostage RP, make it more serious instead of screaming / initiating on everyone without a good IC reason (and taking all their shit). Make it enjoyable for people.

You guys also metagamed one of our members who just came back today and hasn't played with us one single time and you said he was Chedaki. There was literally no way you could of known IC that he was.

I also hear and experienced that you guys like to execute people rather fast, again I am in no position to tell you what to do but I would consider RPing more with people instead of killing them as soon as you got rights.

(Just to be clear, the guy with the female player model in the video is NOT a transgender character and I would really suggest not to use a female model if you dont RP as a female or a transgender. : https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11182/. )

I decided to leave feedback and hope you guys will do something with it.

- Jack

Edited by Jackfish

12 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I guess I leave some feedback here, I am pretty disappointed in the RP i've received right here too be very honest. I am in no position to tell you guys what to do but you should really consider to change your approach on hostage RP, make it more serious instead of screaming / initiating on everyone without a good IC reason (and taking all their shit). Make it enjoyable for people.

You guys also metagamed one of our members who just came back today and hasn't played with us one single time and you said he was Chedaki. There was literally no way you could of known IC that he was.

I also hear and experienced that you guys like to execute people rather fast, again I am in no position to tell you what to do but I would consider RPing more with people instead of killing them as soon as you got rights.

(Just to be clear, the guy with the female player model in the video is NOT a transgender character and I would really suggest not to use a female model if you dont RP as a female or a transgender. : https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11182/. )

- Jack

ty for the feedback.

13 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

- Jack

ty for the feedback

14 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

- Jack

ty for the feedback

20 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

- Jack

Are we ignoring the part where you metagame and say 'it's Jim, he's going to initiate' and the part where you say 'it's the house, it's the house run away'?

Where exactly are you lot promoting RP here?

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

- Jack

ty for the feedback and metagame on us ❤️

Edited by JackZRP

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, JimRP said:

I dont want to fight on your group thread so I will just reply once,

1: "Are we ignore the part where you metagame and say 'it's Jim, he's going to initiate'" :  I never transferred the information to IC. I told my friends OOC via discord that I thought it was you but did not use that information for my character + it wasn't you soo.. what? 

3.5 Metagaming is an situation where Out Of Character information is transferred in game and changed into In Character information, despite there being no realistic way of characters gaining this information. For example, your character knowing someones name because you used the games "Check pulse" feature, or you sharing information after your character has died, is unconscious, surrendering (F2 animation), handcuffed or have had your radio taken away.

2: "and the part where you say 'it's the house, it's the house run away'": Why do you think they said it? Because every time you guys show up you either initiate or show RP like in the video's above. Why would I want to stay both IC and OOC? (Just before you say we metagame you being House, we KNOW who works with the house because we found out IC)

3: "Where exactly are you lot promoting RP here?": I did not post this video to show you what RP we promote, for that I suggest you take a look at our media thread! Thank you. I posted this as a example for my feedback. 

But you guys dont seem to take feedback seriously so I guess this was my one and only try to give you guys feedback.

Have a good night.

- Jack

Edited by Jackfish