Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:10

How do you get the new items?

Banshee

• MVP

Met a fella on the airfield the other day who had "Tactical Gloves", checked every military location out there but have yet to find them. Are these items even in the loot-table or can they only be obtained by getting spawned in?

• Legend

Staff events

• MVP
Just now, Sleepyhead said:

Staff events

Is there no other way to obtain them?

• Legend
Just now, Banshee said:

Is there no other way to obtain them?

Nope, they can only be spawned in at the moment

• MVP
3 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

Nope, they can only be spawned in at the moment

Damn that's a shame, guess I'll have to wait for them to added to the loot-table. I would participate in "Staff Events" but 95% of the events that happen, it would make 0% sense for my character to join in on them.

Cheers for answering my question though, you can give this thread a life sentence now.

Edited by Banshee
  • Sleepyhead locked this topic
  • Legend
3 minutes ago, Banshee said:

Damn that's a shame, guess I'll have to wait for them to added to the loot-table. I would participate in "Staff Events" but 95% of the events that happen, it would make 0% sense for my character to join in on them.

Cheers for answering my question though, you can give this thread a life sentence now.

If you have any suggestions for events, feel free to message us & we'll do our best to make them happen! I don't think we'll be editing our loot tables as they would break too often with updates. 

But, yeah.

// life sentence, closed upon request