Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:19

Suspicious accounts

Pirate420

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/ec7b1cdf7e9174e9f7be39fb0313ab8b

Why the verdict is not fair: So about a year ago I signed up to the server to play and I created my account for the website and synced my Steam account and stuff, But a couple of Days later my Email for that account was shut down and because of that and I had forgotten my password for the account I lost the account. So I created a new account and linked my steam account to the account again. But a couple of Dayz later I was banned for having supisious accounts. Which I had no Power over and I wasn't able to complete the whitelist or anything so I was never able to send in my whitelist and my steam account has been banned from the server because of this fault with my email and website account.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I had no control as to what happened because I was auto banned from the website and the teamspeak so I was never able to fully apply for the server or be able to RP on the server.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Hopefully to be able to play on this server and try it out

What could you have done better?: 

Edited by Pirate420
  • Legend

Please provide us a link to all your steam accounts.

• Legend

Is the this account you made before? 

Pirate420

• 2 weeks later...
  • Legend

Sorry for the delay.

now the account linked above that you already claimed was banned for multiple reasons. The main one being you admitted to having another steam account with a vac ban to the staff member who did you in. However in the steam account provided above there is no such ban.

So we ask again please provide us with a link to ALL of your steam accounts.

• Legend

Hello @YerBoyPirate,

The Admin Team has taken a look into your Appeal and has come to the following conclusion.

Due to many factors, including but not limited to Lying to Staff on multiple occasions, Multiple Alt Accounts and other miscellaneous factors you are being denied entry to our Community. 

We wish you the best of luck elsewhere.

/Appeal denied, Account Banned.

Signed by @Brayces and @Spartan