Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 20:42

Interview With A Community Member: Jackfish

DrMax

• Legend

ECLmGuNAUSIt_utcYGBagwTHfKpB6VBqZrgtEU6HOeulj2zzYZq7pGZSnxX8wT5Z5-pVjyTkA7Ai6gv3u4rUCRTsqOPDrwPeLNoI-T3pbuK2-x82F1VcehwZ_-kBVaCtG2tsPnu4

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @Jackfish

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to Jackfish for participating!

Tell Us About Yourself?: 

Spoiler

Well im Jackfish or Jack but my real name is Thomas. Im just a Dutchy who loves working out and hanging out with friends. Im a big StarWars Fanboy (As you can see) and I love gaming.. I love gaming alot.. *Cough* 103,4 hours in the past 2 weeks and steam level 115 FLEXING. I also love listening to old school music and at the moment I try to play on the servers every day just so I can defeat @DerrickStorm. I dont really have more to tell. Sorry.

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

I think as many here. When PSI started playing on here (in 2013). I loved the idea of roleplaying in a apocalypse so I decided to join.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

I dont really have anyone to thank who helped me starting here. I do have to thank @Spartan for helping me in my time here. He always kept me up-to date in the time I was banned and I could/can always ask him questions. Because of him I was the first person to come back by Amnesty.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

I never really had any problems with the staff team. I think that you guys should just do what you are doing now. 

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

I think my times in Zelenogorsk with @Ghost of Levi as Doctor Anton and @Cormac as Eugene Clapton is my most memorable experience. Back then we had all the great groups like the United Nations and The family. Alot of great things happened in that time. I must say that this memory is even better or as good as Zelenogorsk. Cant choose between those two.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

Getting perma'd. Like most of the people know I got perma'd last year. I made alot of mistakes, got involved in some reports and just misbehaved on the forums. Im so glad I got a second chance. Luckily I can let the past rest and focus on the future here on DayZRP!

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

Hmm, that is a hard question. I think I would pick @isaac lineheart because I trust him, @Sleepyhead to make us all laugh, @OliverPlotTwist to calm us down and last but not least @ASqueakyCleanPado to make us laugh again.

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

I think my favourite artist will always be Elvis Presley with "Always on my mind"

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Pretty easy to answer, Jack Fisher. I think the reason that I enjoy playing Fisher is that he is such a good and honest person. He always tries to help others. You can also see the appocolypse change Fisher. The more horrible things he sees the more carefull and mentally instable he becomes. The more friends he loses, the more protective he becomes. I never permad Fisher "Cough cough"  and I dont think I ever will. Maybe one day.. 

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

Im not really sure. I think we are slowly getting back on track again. 

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

I can sing. No just kidding.

Jokes aside, I am a very good talker. If people are upset or sad I normally know what to say to them. Ofcours not always but most of the times I do. 

What was the origin of your username?

Spoiler

I used to play on my dad's XBOX profile when I was around 8 years old. His nickname was Thejackfish. I just stole it and changed it to Jackfish. 

• Sapphire

Nice interview fish 

• Legend

Seeing you be so active, and in game while providing great RP (from the feedbacks I've seen) makes me happy we employed Amnesty. I think you truly want to be here and it shows in your actions and what you contribute. ? 

Keep going strong, Jackfish! I actually want to meet your character IG one day! The world needs more doctors!!  

• MVP

Lovely interview, Jack! It was a pleasure to get to know your character, and an even bigger pleasure to learn more about your real personality.

• Legend

Nice interview Jack, I remember us doing karaoke in TS ages ago before you got banned.

• Diamond

Great interview its always fun rping with you and with the interview it's good to know a bit more about you. Glad you came back with the amnesty ?

• Legend

Really love this interview and super happy to have met such a cool guy. Thanks for the mention ?

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force when this was posted, as if millions of donors+ suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Unknown whitename

A nice interview. It's great to know more about community members and I always love to read interviews posted here.

Back in 2015/2016 I've witnessed a lot of good RP around Stary Sobor and I can still remember when you went from the Stary to talk with some people at the end of the road (just outside of Stary towards Rogovo) and our group heard a single shot. Things like these strongly shape characteres and progress their development.

• Event Master
3 hours ago, Spartan said:

Nice interview Jack, I remember us doing karaoke in TS ages ago before you got banned.

Oh shit, thats a long time ago. Great times

• Event Master
2 hours ago, DerrickStorm said:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force when this was posted, as if millions of donors+ suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Unknown whitename

A nice interview. It's great to know more about community members and I always love to read interviews posted here.

Back in 2015/2016 I've witnessed a lot of good RP around Stary Sobor and I can still remember when you went from the Stary to talk with some people at the end of the road (just outside of Stary towards Rogovo) and our group heard a single shot. Things like these strongly shape characteres and progress their development.

Yea, probably 1 of the 4 times I permad ?

• Diamond

Good interview, interview Cipher next

• Sapphire

Love to see these, provides an insight on different community members