Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:32

The Tortugan State - Operation Oasis (Small Event)

FalkRP

• Diamond

Vtks Decision Regular

Vtks Decision Regular

Event 1/25

sbjTAfu.gif

Vtks Decision Regular

Operation Oasis is the first event with the rebuild of Tortuga. The Governor of The State, Benedict Falk as made a comeback, after being captured for a year by a bunch of cannibals. After falling long and treacherous journey back to his old trading camp Falk saw everything was gone. He noticed people were still around. The town may be dead, but the hearts ain't. Falk has made plans for the New State and has made it live again for the town folk for when they arrive. Since Falk and his men have been working in the town, He has been on the radio talking about the plans and wants to help people and those who needs it. Falk has put out a meet point for survivors to come and meet Falk so they can go back with him. Falk as brought his men as there will be a lot of supplies that will needed.
But what could lie ahead of them on the road? Bandits?, The undead? or worse..  

Vtks Decision Regular

*The Medic - Someone to help those who get hurt on the way.

*The Cook - Someone to cook and on the stops.

*Guards - Defend the group from threats

*Survivors - People who are moving to the state.

Leaders.

Benedict Falk

Jeffery Holmes

Guards

Jack Velez

Sasha Vasnetsov

Andrew Washington

Cook

Khane Burns

Ron McDonald

Survivor

William Sand

Medic

Gladius Artemis

Vtks Decision Regular

The event will take place over the next week or so. Dates will be posted here soon.

Comment on the thread if you would like to attend with.

*Character Name + Link

*What role

*Time zone. 

I have alot of other events planned, But in order to make sense I will need to start it from the start.

Edited by EndeavourRP
Grammar + Spelling. Thank you @DrMax

I am dumb, and confused. What is this event about? As far as I could tell, we would sign up as survivors medics cooks and soldiers, and our purpose in the event is to carry supplies and meet up with Falk to talk? Is that right?

• Sapphire

I am also confused. Are we fighting? What are we fighting? Infected arnt a threat to anyone with a gun of any kind. Will you have bandits to defend from?

• Diamond

The purpose of this event is bring people to a meet point to talk about what is going on and bring them to the location where the state will be and put them where it has been. On the way I have other events planned from @G19RP and hopefully the GMs will get involved with it.

• Diamond
9 hours ago, DonnieSeverson said:

I am also confused. Are we fighting?

No, their isnt any fighting in this event but their will be a surprise on the way. 

9 hours ago, DonnieSeverson said:

Infected arnt a threat to anyone with a gun of any kind.

A hoard of zombies is.

9 hours ago, Kabe said:

Added

• Diamond
9 hours ago, Kabe said:

@EndeavourRP Should I start hoarding food for the event I'm guessing ?

Yes please ? 

Edited by EndeavourRP
  • Diamond
17 hours ago, Redfox700 said:

13 hours ago, William89 said:

10 hours ago, darczon69 said:

Gladius Artemis - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-5115/

Survivor/Medic if necessary

GMT+2

Added

On 10/10/2018 at 8:31 PM, JoffreyRP said:

I am dumb, and confused. What is this event about? As far as I could tell, we would sign up as survivors medics cooks and soldiers, and our purpose in the event is to carry supplies and meet up with Falk to talk? Is that right?

Well considering I thought the same thing about the rescue event last night, I have a feeling we are all gonna be pleasently surprised by whatever this event tunrs out to be ❤️ 

I'm in, guard. ? 

• Diamond
10 hours ago, The Traveler said:

Well considering I thought the same thing about the rescue event last night, I have a feeling we are all gonna be pleasently surprised by whatever this event tunrs out to be ❤️ 

I'm in, guard. ? 

added

• Sapphire

Once dates are posted I will look into signing up