Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 12:44

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 15 minutes

A message to the Tortugan State [47.7]

Rosiak

[*KZZT*]

"... This is Daniel, the ranger. Falk, do you copy? I got your message about having a job for me and I am interested to hear what it's about. If you can hear this, please get back to me with more details or a meeting point or catch me on my usual frequency, at 102.5. Over."

[*KZZT*]

[Daniel repeats the message a few more times until he either hears a reply or returns to his usual frequency to wait for a reply there.]

• Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Dan mate yeah its Falk, Yeah I need your assistance, I will need your help with my plan on the rebuild of Tortugan State 

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

[*KZZT*]

"... That sounds like an interesting, if ambitious endeavour, přitel. What kind of assistance do you need? Supplies? Where exactly is this state of yours?"

[*KZZT*]

• Diamond

Not gonna say where its at, Cunts could be listening in.  I need supplies and your help with getting people to the state as a ranger. I will set a meet point so we can talk more

• Diamond

David, it's Falk, have you got any ideas where the fuck the mine shaft is mate? Got word there people stuck in it.

*Falk lets of the PTT*

• Diamond

Alright cheers mate would you be willing to come and help?

*Falk lets of the PTT*

Artemis is woken by the sound of the radio chatter, cursing himself for sleeping.

Artemis to mister Falk. The ranger is right. I've got a strong suspicion that this mine shaft is slightly east of the village of Kamensk, like he said. I visited the nearby military instalation a while back. I will make my way up there. 

Over.

Edited by darczon69

Artemis stops and gets under a tree. The rain makes it hard for him to hear clearly.

This is Artemis. I am a couple hours out, if memory servers. Will continue due North. Make your way there, ranger. I'll wait in Pothoe. I repeat. I'll wait in Pothoe!

Over.

Edited by darczon69
  • Diamond

Daniel, It's Falk. Shit has hit the fan  were gonna need guns and ammo. We need you , shits gonna hit the fan.

*Falk lets of the PTT*

[*KZZT*]

"... This is Daniel. I am going to need more information, Mr. Falk. What is going on? Is there somewhere or some way you can exchange information with me about this safely?..."

[*KZZT*]

• Diamond

Two many cunts on the radio, we will need to meet