Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 21:04

We're Trapped down here.

Mortico

"Romero presses the PTT and begins to speak"

"We're stuck down here, its been *Static* months, we don't know how we're gonna get out, people are starting to get *static* it's not good, please send help we're not gonn...

*Static takes over the broadcast and nothing else can be heard*

• Diamond

*Falk can be seen walking down the street with Jeffery and he hears the radio and takes it off his belt and presses and holds the PTT*

My name is Falk again my name is Falk.

What the fuck is going on? 

Get in contact with the Tortugan State. 

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

*The transmission flickers to life once again with a new voice* 

"We can no *STATIC you , the signal i *STATIC ting worse , we are up in the northe *STATIC* ne , the men , they're begi *STATIC* eat eac....

*The transmission returns to complete static*

Artemis finally makes sense of the man's words from all the static and manages to catch some words.

He takes out the radio and presses the PTT.

This is Artemis. I'm currently around the town of Pavlovo. I repeat: Pavlovo.

Will make my way north. Please respond with an accurate location.

Over.

• Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Artemis this is Falk, If you can find out where these men are at, get on contact with me I will personally come down and help these people.

Edited by EndeavourRP

Finally getting some better reception atop the  tower, Artemis reaches for his radio.

This is Artemis, calling for mister Falk. I have not received any further news from the stranded men. I managed to find a ruined castle south of Starry Sobor, overlooking a small village to the NE.

The reception is better here due to high ground. I will stay here awhile. 

Over.

Edited by darczon69

*Static fades back in and Romero can be faintly heard*

"What is the fuck is the tutuga'" *STATIC* "we've been down here for so long why has no one called the cops or someth-" *STATIC* "just want to see my family agai-" *STATIC* "Some of the men are beginning to do unspeakable thin-"

*Static takes over the broadcast once again*

• Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses down the PTT*

How long have you been down there son?

Edited by EndeavourRP

*Romero struggles to understand the person on the radio but gets the gist*

*Static is strong, Romero speaks but is difficult to understand*

*Screams and sounds of pain can be heard faintly in the background*

"More than a year" *STATIC* "Fucking mineshaft" *STATIC*  "too long, too many people" *STATIC* "food, only one way to surviv-" *STATIC* "smells like rotten fles-" *STATIC*

*Static takes over the broadcasst once again*

• Diamond

*Falk hears the man speaking and looks at Jeffery and presses the PTT*

Son, I'm afraid theres been an outbreak of virus that affects dead people.. It brings them back to life. I'm sorry you have to hear this but the world has gone to shit. I have created what seems to be the only government around.. If you have any location I can send my boys and I will come down.

*Falk lets of the PTT*

*Romero presses the PTT*

"Youre *STATIC* "Of shit" *STATIC* "We're up north in a" *STATIC* "-ineshaft, just send a rescue team or some shi-"

*Transmission continues but Romero cannot be heard, just the faint ambiance of a cave*

*Transmission ends after a few minutes of nothing*

Edited by Mortico
  • Diamond

*Falk hears the man speaking and looks at Jeffery and presses the PTT*

I'm not sure if your a cunt or what mate but what fucking mine shaft fucking details man. Give me details I will find you. fuck sake

*Falk lets of the PTT*

• Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses down the PTT*

Anything you can remember before going down to the mine will help, I'm sorting out a rescue party.

*Falk lets go the PTT*

*Romero presses the PTT, his voice sounds more monotone than last time he spoke*

"Its gotten to the point where we're the only foo-" *STATIC* "We worked for the company" *STATIC* "bad, its getting better" *STATIC* "It's what he told us to do, we follow him now" *STATIC*

*Static overtakes the transmission*

• Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Now if your saying what your thinking, you might as well stay down in that mine. Now what company did you work for? whos the bloke you work for? Details man this can help us find you.

As Artemis descends the steep hill, he picks up the radio.

Stay strong, boys. I'm making my way north. I have food, water, medicine.

Do you remember a village named Kamensk? I repeat: KAMENSK.

Over.

Edited by darczon69

*Romero presses the PTT, sounds of people eating can be heard in the background*
"Yes, Kamensk rings a bell, bring as many people as you" *STATIC* "we all love peop-" *STATIC* it's been so long since any of us have" *STATIC* "daylight"

*The transmission is flooded with static*