Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:03

The Tortugan State to the Saviors.

FalkRP

• Diamond

*Falk picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

Moody mate its Falk.  How are you with supplies? Whats the story down south in your area?

*Falk lets go the PTT*

• Diamond

*John hears Falk's voice over the radio, with a sigh of relief, he hits the PTT*

"To be frank, its going rough, lots of enemies now, not that we are losing but, it'd be nice to have some friendly faces around again. I even talk to someone and within 5 minutes there's people there to kill me. If you are up to make an official pact in which we can aid each other in driving out these sadist forces, then it'd be very welcomed."

"Other than that man, its kinda peaceful, we have a lot of plans we just need some support."

"Saviors Out"

*John releases the PTT*

• Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Mate theres bands of cunts everywhere you go. Your doing great work there, havnt seen any bastards up here yet anyway. I will send a few boys down and if you get anyone down there that may be good about the state tell them to get in contact with me on 47.7. Anyways if you need any shit let me know

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

• Diamond

Got a shipment coming in, get ya boys ready shits gonna go down

• Diamond

*John stumbles to pick up the radio after hearing Falk's voice, hitting the PTT with a confused look on his face*

"Uh Falk, if it's one of those shipments we discussed about that would help out our labor force then you are gonna have to gimme a sec, that lil heli copter pilot shit wore my boys out. So you are gonna have to gimme a minute to get them all up and ready."

"John Out."

*John releases the PTT*

• Diamond

Not that type, Still waiting from the boys up north, got supplies, guns, ammo, food etc