Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 06:47

Guess I'm back?

unforgiven389

• Sapphire

With all the talk of what's to come and a revived community I guess it's time to pop my head back in a bit.

Can't remember the last time I was here, if I even made a leaving post or if I just poofed.
Though most people that I used to hang with on here do not seem to be around, there are some still left from the good old days. @Sheep @The Traveler
I do not remember all of you, but if you remember me, then you know who you are!

Groups I ran with on mod days before poofing.
Blue Eagels
The LawKeepers
The Watchers

LET'S GO!

Edited by unforgiven389
Little extra of old times
  • Sapphire

Welcome back boss

• Sapphire

Welcome back, I remember the name, but dont remember you particularly. Possibly we could change that.

LISTEN UP LADIES AND FUCKBOIS! 
THIS AINT NO REGULAR RETURNER. This be MY RIGHT HAND MAN from back in Mod days. This crazy bastard got me out of kidnappings with 3-4 guys single frigging handedly. He scared the shit out of new recruits to the Lawkeepers and kept their bitch asses in line. This guy flipped a heli upside down when we were escoriting a VIP to a secret peace talk AND this guy helped me track down an entire camp worth of loot (100's of medical supplies + a chopper) that was stolen from the free medics over the course of WEEKS! You're welcome by the way @Osaka?

This motherfucker has as many brain cells as he does fuck ups (hint he didn't fuck up that much! ) and I would honestly take this man to face Kamenci 2 v HowEverManyThereAreNowHolyShitThatGroup'sBig with nothing more than a single shot riffle, a long stick and his confusing and fuck battle cry. 

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I WELCOME BACK... THE HOWLING MAD MURDOCH OF DAYZRP!

Holy shit it's good to see you brother ❤️ 
Image result for murdoch a team

Good fucking times ❤️ 

Edited by The Traveler
  • Sapphire

Welcome back! o7

• Sapphire
8 minutes ago, CrescentGent said:

Welcome back! o7

56 minutes ago, Descendants said:

Welcome back, I remember the name, but dont remember you particularly. Possibly we could change that.

56 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Welcome back boss

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. ?

• Diamond

Welcome back to dayzrp

• MVP

My my, one of the truly old ones. I remember your name, and I am sure you would remember The Free Medics. Good to have you back.

• Emerald

The oldies are returning faster than I thought. :trolle: