Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 21:01
Sign in to follow this  
thegrowl

S1: Invalid execution of hostage - 10/08/2018 9:40 PM (CEST)

@Benjaminn,

Why is it that you killed @Sleepyhead's character?

Another question - OP, you've made the claim of not being part of the Benjamins party multiple times now.
This is clearly an obvious lie as you've listed him as you ally in all of your numerous reports.

This along with the behaviour shown by DMing involved parties this shows the kind of community member you are. 
7159247d52.png

This kind of behaviour is toxic and leads to a hostile environment and shows that the reason behind this report is dubious at best.

Edited by Sasha

I was not aware that i killed @Sleepyhead. We were all shooting infected at vmc. there were an unusual amount of them there. I believe she was in the middle of them all hitting them. I never saw her die so i must have either missed a infected or my bullet probably went through a infected and hit her if that is even possible. she asked me in discord voice if i killed her and i told her i was not sure. I'm sorry for killing her, i had no idea. 

2 hours ago, Sasha said:

Another question - OP, you've made the claim of not being part of the Benjamins party multiple times now.
This is clearly an obvious lie as you've listed him as you ally in all of your numerous reports.

This along with the behaviour shown by DMing involved parties this shows the kind of community member you are. 
7159247d52.png

This kind of behaviour is toxic and leads to a hostile environment and shows that the reason behind this report is dubious at best.

I never said I wasn't a part of Benjamins group. I said that I was not knowing of the fact that he started shooting you people. And I was not in on that at all.

Along with that picture, I'd like to say that I see this as a court case, the judge decides the punishment / outcome of a case, not the lawyers.

Verdict 

To give a brief description on what happened. The Growl was initiated on at VMC and was taken hostage. Once let go, he stays in VMC and checks near by building for supplies. Soon after, he runs into his captures again and is held up but killed this time. 

To start off with the accusation of Invalid Kill on TheGrowl, we have came to the conclusion of Not Guilty. We came to this conclusion due to the fact that you were found with a gun in the area of your initiation and the area of where someone died in a firefight who was killed by your ally. In the future we suggest that if you were involved in a hostile act you leave the area or stay there and be prepared to risk your life.

Next, the Invalid Kill on Sleepyhead, we have came to the conclusion that Benjaminn is Guilty. We understand that there were a lot of zombies that you were trying to take out but you invalidly killed Sleepyhead therefore we cannot let you go unpunished. In the future we suggest that if you're shooting zombies that you make sure you ID your targets before taking the shot.

Moving on, the claim of BadRP on The Growl, we have came to the conclusion of Not Guilty. In this situation we see that TheGrowl over exaggerated his injuries and we did not see this as BadRP. In the future, please take more consideration when roleplaying out injuries as it affects other people's Roleplay.

Finally, the accusation of Excessive OOC and NVFL on TheGrowl, has been found Not Guilty. We have looked through the video and looked at the chat and do not see this as Excessive OOC but simply just response to Questions. For NVFL he was found not guilty due to the fact that it was never stated IG that if he stayed he would die but as you said in your POV, he should've known. In the future, we ask if you to make sure that you make your demands clear and that you only use the //ooc chat to talk OOC. 

Outcome

Invalid Kill | Abyss | Not Guilty

Invalid Kill | @Benjaminn | Guilty - Punishment [7 Days & 10 Points]

BadRP, Excessive OOC & NVFL | @thegrowl | Not Guilty

Signed by @DrMax, @Brady and @Harvey