Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:52

Ranger Supply Cache [102.5]

Rosiak

[The frequency comes to life and the sound of a rugged, weary traveller broadcasts across western border of South Zagoria.]

"Ahoj, this is Daniel Raszyn. A forest ranger of sorts. I have left behind a supply cache - to clarify, I only had an old hunter's jacket I didn't need anymore to roll it all up in - it's at the Simurg bed and breakfast, far west of Myshkino. If anyone is in need of food, water, or some basic supplies to help you along the road, feel free to come claim them.

I repeat, I have established a supply cache at Simurg, west of Myshkino and uh, a way's north of the Free Medics' summer camp. Feel free to claim it. Or add to it if you are so inclined.

I will be moving further north and then east towards Novaya Petrovka, along the old hiking trails. Do not hesitate to call out for assistance if you are within the region.

Daniel out."

Edited by Rosiak

[*KZZT*]

"Hello? Dobrý večer, this is Daniel again. I have restocked the ranger supply cache at a shelter southwest of Lopatino. It is just opposite a small red roadside chapel. Please, take what you need and leave something behind for the next soul who passes by, if you can.

I will continue north-northeast towards Novaya Petrovka.

Daniel out."

[*KZZT*]

Edited by Rosiak
  • Diamond

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Daniel, is that you? That fucking ranger? My name is Falk I am in control of the Tortugan State and we will like to hire you.

get in contact 47.7

*Falk lets go the PTT*

[*KZZT*]

"... Dobrý večer, this is Ranger. I have set up a supply cache in the summer camp west of Sosnovka. I will remain in this area in case anyone needs me. Please stop by and help yourself to some supplies - also, feel free to leave something you don't need behind. If I am not mistaken, the group that calls themselves The Free Medics have established a homestead here and they have expressed a desire to assist any weary traveller as well.

I repeat: Supply cache at the Free Medics' homestead, summer camp west of Sosnovka. Ranger out."

[*KZZT*]

[*KZZT*]

"... This is Ranger. Supply cache one, south of Vyshnoye has been restocked with food, drink, and utilities. I will travel north and east towards the coast from here, if anyone needs me.

Ranger out."

[*KZZT*]