Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:15

Help with my next character!

Kabe

• Diamond

I can help later on tonight. Come see me.

• MVP

he snorted some super soldier serum, that's how every great character is made

Just FYI it's ChernArussian from Chernarus. Do not confuse with Chernogorsk ?

To be honest I don't mind what nationality a character is but I would love to see more civilians.

Edited by DerrickStorm
1 minute ago, DerrickStorm said:

Just FYI it's ChernArussian from Chernarus. Do not confuse with Chernogorsk ?

To be honest I don't mind what nationality a character is but I would love to see more civilians.

Thanks for the info mate, any tips on how i cant build my charactor though ? 

I always build a character around what gives me fun in this game. When I was deploying carepackages (free food near water pumps in 2015/2016) I've created an army guy that spent most of his time behind a desk. So even with an army background it wasn't a supersoldier spec ops. That was the only military character I've played. I love civilians, especially that it's over 1 year into the apocalypse. So by now you can make a decent story (well... zombies?) how did you learn to use automatic rifles (AK rifle - even kids can use it). You can create a lot of stories, made up encounters that took part outside South Zagoria and made your civilian either a coward, a normal guy, a bad guy or a hero (which you no longer want to be). If you're planning on becomming a bandit or a bad guy, gotta think about the resoning why you are the way you are. Why you steal? Or maybe you don't steal, you just wanna beat up people and let em live to tell the story about you (because you wanna live forever and the stories passed from survivor to survivor will give you the immortality) or you rob people because you get easly manipulated (if you're a part of a group you can be a guy blindly following a villain leader). 

Long story short I drank a beer and made this text of wall. Probably it doesn't make a lot of sense as I jump from one idea to another, but that how I would create character:

1. What do I like to do IG and won't bore me to death when I repeat it day after day

2. Why I'm doing it.

3. Profit

Edited by DerrickStorm
2 minutes ago, DerrickStorm said:

I always build a character around what gives me fun in this game. When I was deploying carepackages (free food near water pumps in 2015/2016) I've created an army guy that spent most of his time behind a desk. So even with an army background it wasn't a supersoldier spec ops. That was the only military character I've played. I love civilians, especially that it's over 1 year into the apocalypse. So by now you can make a decent story (well... zombies?) how did you learn to use automatic rifles (AK rifle - even kids can use it). You can create a lot of stories, made up encounters that took part outside southzagoria and made your civilian either a coward, a normal guy, a bad guy or a hero (which you no longer want to be). If you're planning on becomming a bandit or a bad guy, gotta think about the resoning why you are the way you are. Why you steal? Or maybe you don't steal, you just wanna beat up people and let em live to tell the story about you (because you wanna live forever and the stories passed from survivor to survivor will give you the immortality) or you rob people because you get easly manipulated (if you're a part of a group you can be a guy blindly following a villain leader). 

Long story short I drank a bear and made this text of wall. Probably it doesn't make a lot of sense as I jump from one idea to another, but that how I would create character:

1. What do I like to do IG and won't bore me to death when I repeat it day after day

2. Why I'm doing it.

3. Profit

Pretty good way of going about it, so far hes got a variety of mental issues and is middle aged but with the mind of a child due to these issues, hes not your typical bandit more of a person who is tormented by his own mind to do evil things to others. Depeneding on how others present themselves to him, his "friends" (who are imaginary) tell him how to react. 

I can understand it fine ahah seems as though you might be a functional alchoholic drinking on a monday and writing essays ?

5 minutes ago, Kabe said:

Pretty good way of going about it, so far hes got a variety of mental issues and is middle aged but with the mind of a child due to these issues, hes not your typical bandit more of a person who is tormented by his own mind to do evil things to others. Depeneding on how others present themselves to him, his "friends" (who are imaginary) tell him how to react. 

I can understand it fine ahah seems as though you might be a functional alchoholic drinking on a monday and writing essays ?

Different people have different muses - I don't mind my is bottle-shaped!

From what you've written and would strongly suggest to make a little bit of research on disfunctionalities you're planning to have so you can RP it out realisticly. And the most important rule of roleplaying a crazy guy - think it through! There's a thin line between crazy and trolly in some of the cases.

3 minutes ago, DerrickStorm said:

Different people have different muses - I don't mind my is bottle-shaped!

From what you've written and would strongly suggest to make a little bit of research on disfunctionalities you're planning to have so you can RP it out realisticly. And the most important rule of roleplaying a crazy guy - think it through! There's a thin line between crazy and trolly in some of the cases.

Is right rkid ahah whatever floats your boat, I wish i could drink im 17 and after a few years raving ive started having stomach and pancreas problems ?

I am doing! I suffer from anxiety irl so im trying to channel my experiances into the character Im creating. As for the halucinations and voices in his head ive been watching serial killer documentarys for ideas (theres some fucked up people in this world ?)