Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:29

Audio Bug

The volume of a person talking depends on which way i'm facing.
This video on youtube shows the same problem I have:

Anyone got a solution to this?
I think it might have something to do with the IG radio as you also have to face the direction someone is transmitting to actually receive their transmission better.

• Legend

This is not a bug. This is intentional as it is 3D sound.

• Diamond

Called surround sound depending on where you face your character different volumes off sound will come.

Edited by Eagle
18 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Called surround sound depending on where you face your character different volumes off sound will come.

22 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

This is not a bug. This is intentional as it is 3D sound.

Well i'm pretty sure it's not normal as someone else pointed out I was having audio issues.
Due to this I couldn't hear possible demands being shouted, which I also stated in the report I put up @Sleepyhead

There has got to be a fix to this right because even if they are right behind me I can barely hear people..

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

Does having the radio on/off affect this?

No it doesn't even when I haven't touched the radio it's still like this.

Edited by PalmtreeWhale
  • Legend
3 minutes ago, PalmtreeWhale said:

Well i'm pretty sure it's not normal as someone else pointed out I was having audio issues.
Due to this I couldn't hear possible demands being shouted, which I also stated in the report I put up @Sleepyhead

There has got to be a fix to this right because even if they are right behind me I can barely hear people..

It is normal as this was included in the 0.63 update. There is no fix as it's intentional.
I usually turn my volume up so that VoIP is louder & lower the effects sound to hear people talking behind me.

• Legend

/Closed upon request.

• Brayces locked this topic