Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:54

The Tortugan State - Message to the people.

FalkRP

• Diamond

*Falk can be seen in the sitting down on a chair in a very large building with what seem to be a large radio. Falk picks p the mouth piece and presses the PTT*

People of these lands. My name is Falk, Some made of heard of me some not. Good or bad. Listen to this message.

Once upon a time. There was a place we called Tortuga in Stary. That place was destroyed by people who didn't agree with the idea of working together. There morals and way the live is what destroyed the town. Towns Folk , My people and the People from the Black Fangs tried to keep it alive but failed. Due the supplies of the not reaching the town.

*pause*

People were ambushing the traders that had the supplies for the town. Bastards they were who ever did it. I took it upon myself and tried to find a new trading route so the traders could get though. Without my knowledge at the time. Bunch of nigger cannibals followed me and fucking captured me and took me to some shit whole. That was well over a year ago. The air was old then and its cold now. One way or another I escaped.

*Pause*

And here I am, doing what is best. I am here building a community once again, The Tortugan State. The state will know look for areas that will be under control by the Tortugan State. Now we aint gonna walk up and say fuck off or nothing like that. We are looking for people to keep the Tortugan Law under control in the area which we elect them to. Groups and lone survivors i am giving you all a chance to help. 

*pause*

A chance to rebuild a real civilization. Made up of all sorts of people, to build not just for us but the future and what he can bring because we don't know how long this shit is gonna last for. We need build a  place where people can live and grow. Schools for kids, Schools for people to learn how to use and handle firearms correctly, how to defend yourself. Business can grow and expand and contribute for the well being of the state.

*pause*

We have pick a location for where the capital for the state will be but theirs probably some sort of a cunt thinking lets go kill or fuck that place up. Respond back to me if interested and we can set a meet point.   

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

• Sapphire

* Klein listens in and wonders if he should respond, few seconds later he pushes down PTT button *

" This would sound great and all if this message came from anybody else, but you and or your friends were the ones who dealt in slave trade in Stary Sobor if I remember correctly... and any society that is built on these kind of principles, I cannot agree with. I hope this is not the case anymore for your and everyone else's sake... "

* He looks at the military compound and observes the infected for a bit, before continuing his approach *

Edited by Shanoby

Yuri grabs his radio hastily and presses down the ptt.

”shut up foreign dog you are not welcome here. you will do no such thing.”

He releases the ptt.

After hearing the transmission from the ' Patriot, ' the Irishman decided to take action.

He held down the PTT.

"You know what I fockin' hate? Fockers like yous. ' Ah, get outa me country because we was here first 'n shoite, ' well it's a bit fockin' late now, ennit cont?"

His tone was obviously agitated, almost mocking.

"It's not your fockin' country anymore. All yous fockin do is complain, 'GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY FOREIGN PIG, OUT NOW!' Well, perhaps you fockers, should find us a way to leave if you want? Y'know, maybe a bit of transport, boats workin' 'n' shoite. All you fockers'll get is a whallop in d' arse and a fock'n round in yer skull when you silly fockin' cult collapses into a pile o FOCKIN' POLP!"

He released the PTT, laughing mockingly as he did so.

Having listened to this, he held down the PTT again

"La dee focke' doo, you really think you lot'r fockin' scary? Even tempted by your little wits I wouldn't come near you fock'eads. Let me just think of all the other people I've met along my ways similar to you lot, groups too. Hm. Shame they're not a-fockin'-round anymore."

Again, his tone was relaxed, he was obviously enjoying himself.

"It's time to fockin' stop, this country ain't yours no more, sods. Watch out, friendly advice."

"I fockin' know, that all yous'll do is whip out yer fockin' guns 'n knives, and start fockin' me up. I know who you lot're on about. 'Settle this like men!' All you fockin' mean is gattin me wid one of your fockin klashni- klashno- FOCKIN' GUNS!"

His tone grew louder.

"How about you lot man up, and accept what's all about now? Have a fun time in a land full of foreigners."

He released the PTT, laughing, mockingly, almost like a madman.

Edited by Vaetherium
  • Diamond

*During the pause of radio transmissions, pulls out his radio from his pouch and holds down the PTT*

Hello, Mr. Falk. I don't know the nature where the disagreement started from but I do believe we have met, however under less than desirable circumstances.

*Lets off PTT taking a breath in to speak again*

My name is Omega. Im a medic from the Stary area and I believe we met at the Stary church while some less than desirable people were shooting the church up... Break

*Allows radio chatter than holds in PTT button once more*

I hope you made it out of there unscathed after I left the area and hope to meet you in the future. Contact me as you get this message

*Lets off the PTT and lights a freshly cut Cigar before placing the radio in its pouch*

• Emerald

*A softer Chernarussian voice sounds down the radio, a hint of anger in his tone*

"As man has said before, it is not good time for foreign groups to be making claim to land. I tread carefully if I were you"

*He pauses for a moment, his voice becoming lighter*

"Eh, maybe I pay visit. See what you plan"

*The PTT is released*

*Josif begins talking on the radio*

"Where are you, Irishman?"

*Josif releases the PTT and awaits a reply*

For a last time, he held the PTT down.

"Didn't ye lot fock'n listen? Ain't tellin' you my location, because all you lot'll do is winge about me, fockin' kill me. Grow up, yer fock'n adults now. If you want your country back, yous better fock'n get it back. In a way that is actually going to fock'n work, enni?

" Chan e an duthaich a th 'ann a-nis. "

His last quotation was in an odd language, which lots of odd, throat movements.

He released the PTT for the last time, the radio falling silent..

• Diamond

*Falk can be seen sitting on a rocking chair with his feet on a table. His right hand man Jeffery, Jeffery is standing beside him reading out a list of goods what is needed, He also said there has been people on the radio responding to Falk's radio transmission, Falk picks up the long range radio and puts it on the table in front of him and picks up the mouth piece and presses the PTT*

I suppose people still don't want common folk around these parts to try and help and build a place, a community of people and towns. In this time of need we need to band together, I learned that a long time ago before this outbreak happened from my mentor and leader.

*pause*

Thats something I will never understand.. People that want to destroy something that is needed in this time of need.  Everyone for their own opinion I suppose. The state will rise and help those who need it.

*Falk lets go of the PTT, and changes the transmission* 

• Sapphire

::the women’s radio would turn on, and tgen her voice would begin to come through::

I remember when the UN had a camp like the one your describing.. then they up and left us.. with nothing. No food, training, guns, and a lot of good people died because of it... how do we know your not gonna do the same? 

::her radio would shut of within seconds of her finishing her sentence::

• Diamond

*Falk laughs when he heard the girls voice on the radio*

Thing is mate, the UN are band of cunts and only wanted to help them selfs. I know how it is to have fuck all. Nothing to your name or people around you. The UN can fuck off where they came from because they made shit here worse when they were around. Complete shit fucking storm.

*pause*

I'm not sure if you were around when we had the settlement in Stary but I was the guy who fed everyone free of charge. I ran the trading side of the town. So I aint going no where and I aint gonna leave anyone. If you need help I will help you.

*Falk lets go off the PTT*

Edited by EndeavourRP
  • MVP
On 10/9/2018 at 11:23 AM, JackZRP said:

*Josif begins talking on the radio*

"Where are you, Irishman?"

*Josif releases the PTT and awaits a reply*

*Shane picks up his radio*

"I'm right here pal what ya need?"

*Shane puts down the radio*