Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:33

[FM] Free Medics

Osaka

• Sapphire

I was thinking of this group not even a day ago. I was having a little moment when I saw it return.

Can't wait to see them in action again!

• MVP

Oh my. Here we go again!

• Emerald

Nicely done. I'm happy to see my old creation spring to live somewhere else.
We've got your back, and fully trust in your leadership.

Hopefully we can get working base building and at least storage going soon.

• MVP

Really good to see FM back (reborn for SA). As one of the leaders of The Gray Fangs (mod days) I'm almost tempted to apply for the FMDS.

Best of luck with the group!  Nice thread too. 

• Diamond

since i've joined the community, this is one the the groups I always heard about. listening to @Dax stories when he was in it. I am glad this has come back. Good Luck guys. 

• MVP
1 minute ago, EndeavourRP said:

haha

• Emerald
1 hour ago, Samaritan said:

Really good to see FM back (reborn for SA). As one of the leaders of The Gray Fangs (mod days) I'm almost tempted to apply for the FMDS.

I'm sure you will be in without any problems. ? 
It would be fun to have more "oldies" involved, but many have simply moved on to other games and communities.

• MVP
1 hour ago, Samaritan said:

Give into the temptation, Samaritan! We would be lucky to have you around and you have a place ready for you in FMDS right off the bat.

8 minutes ago, PalmtreeWhale said:

I might've gotten a semi looking at this.
Carrier of the light reporting in.

Praise Brian! Give me a shout if you are interested in carrying the light farther on.

26 minutes ago, EndeavourRP said:

since i've joined the community, this is one the the groups I always heard about. listening to @Dax stories when he was in it. I am glad this has come back. Good Luck guys. 

It is lovely to see relatively newer members recognizing the Free Medics, it encourages us to do better than before. Thanks for the good wishes.

2 hours ago, Tewudin said:

Nicely done group thread ? I can't wait to finally meet with you guys, hopefully very soon.

Hopefully, I am hyped about the possible interactions that could place between our characters.:)

• Legend

I love medical groups! It’s nice to see this group come out of the shadows. Good luck! 

• Legend

Once I was a free medic

Remember @Osaka

• MVP

Unless you count the UN, there hasn't been a truly hero group in a long time, this will be well received for sure.

Good luck!

• Emerald
11 minutes ago, Terra said:

Once I was a free medic

Remember @Osaka

Oh yes I remember.

This was also at the tradepost on Mount Klen. Good times.

55 minutes ago, ShaneKOS said:

haha

That's a rather weird reply, but sure, what do you mean?

22 minutes ago, DrMax said:

I love medical groups! It’s nice to see this group come out of the shadows. Good luck! 

We're going to do our best, just like the past. But now @DeadKiller is going to lead all this. So, let's see where we all go with this. I'm sure the whole idea is exactly the same. ?

3 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Unless you count the UN, there hasn't been a truly hero group in a long time, this will be well received for sure.

Good luck!

For now I don't really see any full-hero groups. And there weren't many in the MOD days either.
I'm glad we get to reboot this.

59 minutes ago, EndeavourRP said:

Dax was a great roleplayer, we were really happy to have him as part of our group back then. For as far as I know he's mostly playing SCUM, and PUBG mostly. I do speak to him sometimes together with many others who were here at some point in the past.

• Emerald

Also @DeadKiller Here are the links for the media and broadcast threads we already have if you want. Or if you want to make a new one, then I'll have those closed.

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/91559-free-medics-homestead-beacon-am-650-khz-outbound-652-khz-inbound/

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/91545-free-medics-media/

36 minutes ago, Semiazas said:

Give into the temptation, Samaritan! We would be lucky to have you around and you have a place ready for you in FMDS right off the bat.

Praise Brian! Give me a shout if you are interested in carrying the light farther on.

It is lovely to see relatively newer members recognizing the Free Medics, it encourages us to do better than before. Thanks for the good wishes.

Hopefully, I am hyped about the possible interactions that could place between our characters.:)

hell yes, already sent deadkiller a pm.
I ca do some forum media threadwork as well if necessary 

• Emerald
7 minutes ago, PalmtreeWhale said:

I already made a media thread a while ago, you might have seen that one. But if you have anything cool, just post it there. ? 

• Sapphire
1 hour ago, Osaka said:

Also @DeadKiller Here are the links for the media and broadcast threads we already have if you want. Or if you want to make a new one, then I'll have those closed.

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/91559-free-medics-homestead-beacon-am-650-khz-outbound-652-khz-inbound/

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/91545-free-medics-media/

I'll add them to the thread once I'm back to my PC.

1 hour ago, PalmtreeWhale said:

Will be looking at all people willing to join as well once I'm home.

Group looks great.

10 hours ago, Nihoolious said:

All these mod groups coming back is awesome. Good luck guys

You have no idea how ready I am for this. 

@Sheep better get his shit together soon and get LK up and running. 

Regardless folks, as I said before, you are most welcome here! I've honestly missed you guys ^_^ 

I pray that in the current climate, that you can still use your poltical manoeuvrings to be a true neutral group that noone fucks with for shits and giggles! ❤️ We need DayZRP's version of Switzerland back!

• Sapphire

Good luck boys!

Good to see another mod group running around, can't wait to meet you guys again. One question tho, Is the church of Brian still around?

• Emerald

I used to love hanging out at Pobeda because of you guys. Welcome back, and good luck!

• DrMax locked this topic