Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:08

Appeal x2 KOS - 7 days 15 points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair:  I do not believe that 15 points is a fair punishment. In over two years of playing here I have not seen anyone else ever receive over 10 points without an aggravated punishment. In the verdict it is never stated that I am receiving an aggravated punishment, only that I am receiving 15 points because it is an Invalid Kill x2. From what I have heard from previous and current staff members, the procedures do not allow excessive pointing without aggravation. I also believe it is important to note a few things that were wrong in the verdict, for the sake of my principles. It is said that Moody runs out of town only to return to bodies, he did not run out of town, he logged out. Only to come to TS after the fact (around 10 mins later) and tell us what the problem was, and ask if it was okay for him to log. During the engagement we had no idea that the other group involved had simply logged at the sound of shots. I also believe that the following is an unfair statement

217b99e8abf674e0966988bf97fbeab0.png
We were not arguing that we had rights on Alexis and Chewy, we are arguing that they had knowledge of the initiation and fight and still stayed around town. No one here is doing a “180” on any previous positions.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  Nothing more to add.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  Points reduced to 10. 

What could you have done better?:  Could have just iniated on the entire town to avoid the situation, and will in future.

Edited by groovy tonyRP
  • Legend

First off we want to apologize for taking so long on this appeal.

With that said your orginial verdict was aggravated however the team simply forgot to mention it In the verdict. After looking through the report you had no rights on the two people you killed. While we understand a firefight was occurring and they can be hetic that is still no excuse. In the future we suggest a simple initiation to take place to stop something like this from occuring again.

Seeing as you killed two people who you had no rights on you will be given 10 points for your invalid kill firefight instead of the 5 like the other two appeals. Like them no ban will be issued as your time has been served.

Appeal accepted- 15 points reduced to 10

myself and @Brayces

• Ark locked this topic