Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 23:50

Farmer-BorisRP KOS Appeal

BorisVC

• Sapphire

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Well I didt just walk up and shoot a guy randomly. I shoot a guy after shoots were fired all over the place at my friends. When around 90 bullets fly in the mather of seconds thats a fight. I were even further away from the town and I heard all the shoots. I run over with shoots flying all over the place ye sure I could have initiated but when someone is Aiming at your friends in a active firefight you dont have time for that 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: When Jamie said in the verdict that Moody ran away nah that didt happen he logged out. And how should we know that? We cant, then like 10-15 min after the fight ended he came to us and asked for perms so thats when we gave him perms

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban+ points reduced 

What could you have done better?: Not have shoot someone aiming and firing his gun inside a firefight

Edited by Farmer-BorisRP
  • Legend

Hi Boris,

we have reviewed this report and your ban will be staying in place. Regardless if he had a gun in his hands or not you had no kill rights on him.  A simple initiation is all that it would’ve taken to make this situation right. If you don’t want to be on the same end of a ban next time, we suggest you do so.

appeal denied ban stays.

myself and @Brayces

• Ark locked this topic
  • Legend

After reviewing this again we have realized a mistake was made. While you did indeed have no rights on those you killed. A firefight was ensuing and while that is not an excuse for you to kill everyone in the area, we understand how hetic and confusing they can be. Due to this we have decided to revoke your points for invalid kill-kos and instead issue you 5 for invalid kill- firefight. This normally comes with a 2 day ban but your time has already been served

Appeal accepted- 10 points replaced with 5

myself and @Brayces