Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BorderLineGamer

The logs of Dr. Nathan Johnson - Notes of the infection

The logs of Dr. Nathan Johnson

Notes of the infection

Entry 0 -

I am Dr. Nathan Johnson. This is the introductory entry in my journal/notes on my findings on the so called ‘infection’ which supposedly threatens all life on Earth as we know it.

I am currently on a huey that will be landing in a field in the north-west. I have been told that the underground bunker in which my research will take place is nearby this area.

I hope that they have the equipment I needed. I at least expect a few test subjects in there, otherwise I'll have know real method of finding out about that this infection does or where it came from!

I've been assigned to find a cure, but that will take a while, if I even can find it. In the mean time I plan on finding out as much as I can about the infection. Where did it come from? How does it spread? What are the symptoms BEFORE the transition to rage-filled cannibal?

Also, if the threat of a pandemic is real, i'll need to find out how to be better equipped for our 'impending doom'!

On a final note, the soldiers joining me on this huey keep giving me the stink eye. They are really starting to creep me out, i’ll be glad to get away from them, unless they're joining me in the bunker, then there might be a problem.

//When I begin playing as this character in game, I will not have Dr. under my name as he doesn’t want to be seen as a healer, although he may give a helping hand every now and again, if in the mood.

The logs of Dr. Nathan Johnson

Notes of the infection

Entry 0 -

I am Dr. Nathan Johnson. This is the introductory entry in my journal/notes on my findings on the so called ‘infection’ which supposedly threatens all life on Earth as we know it.

I am currently on a huey that will be landing in a field in the north-west. I have been told that the underground bunker in which my research will take place is nearby this area.

I hope that they have the equipment I needed. I at least expect a few test subjects in there, otherwise I'll have know real method of finding out about that this infection does or where it came from!

I've been assigned to find a cure, but that will take a while, if I even can find it. In the mean time I plan on finding out as much as I can about the infection. Where did it come from? How does it spread? What are the symptoms BEFORE the transition to rage-filled cannibal?

Also, if the threat of a pandemic is real, i'll need to find out how to be better equipped for our 'impending doom'!

On a final note, the soldiers joining me on this huey keep giving me the stink eye. They are really starting to creep me out, i’ll be glad to get away from them, unless they're joining me in the bunker, then there might be a problem.

//When I begin playing as this character in game, I will not have Dr. under my name as he doesn’t want to be seen as a healer, although he may give a helping hand every now and again, if in the mood.

// Greatly enjoyed it mate. Great to see another doctor in the field!

Look forward to more!

//Thanks SumoS! I am planning on posting more every few days, and also get playing in-game as him for a bit!//

If I have the pleasure of meeting you in Chernarus, we will have to exchange some tips of our trade!

Entry 1 -

We arrived in a field, and quickly made our way to the secret underground bunker. Luckily those soldiers I spoke of in the previous entry were in fact a part of a small squad assigned to exterminating high priority areas of the infected, maybe i’ll get some of the corpses to research with.

Today was fairly straightforward, I was introduced to the equipment which I had already used numerous times before, and I was introduced to my colleagues who looked duller than a burnt out light bulb, seriously, these people had no good features, they weren't even that smart! I’m sure the next few years of research will be fun with them around.

At least I got to meet some of our subjects, and I have to say, it wasn't what I expected, not at all! We were behind a bulletproof window watching these infected individuals groaning and moaning and then sprinting at the glass and punching it over and over, shouting profanity at me such as “I’m going to **** you in half!”. Sorry about the censoring, but i’m not fond of such language, I think I get it from my parents.

I sat in awe at these people covering the window in their own blood without blinking. I've seen parasites alter some smaller animals brain activity, but for it to alter a human to this extent and numb the pain receptors so easily... it was enthralling to say the least, and I can not wait to get started into the research, and I hope my colleagues won’t be too much of a disturbance.

//My in-game life in Chernarus as Nathan Johnson will begin tomorrow, and i'm going to try my best to RP his character to the best of my ability at all times. I may also record if I can be bothered.//

Sign in to follow this