Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:41

Ban Appeal Invalid Kill KOS

Hennessy

• Sapphire

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: As stated in my POV, I have not fired upon the OPs until he fired shots at my groupmate. Therefor my kill was not a KOS, I simply helped my friend not getting killed. I see why staff is handing out bans, in my case however, I strongly disagree with that. I have to at least argue to not get done for KOS. Realistic wise and RP wise I had to fire at this guy. He was raising his weapon and was shooting @groovytonyrp , making the kill less invalid in my opinion. I would never shoot at someone I am sure is not involved with the situation. However, this very guy I took as a hostile, but only because of him shooting at @groovytonyrp .

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: What we did was wrong, no doubt. But in my case I belive to hit me with a KOS 7 day is not the right punishment. I simply fired upon a guy who fired at my groupmate.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points reduced, as well as the bantime reduced.

What could you have done better?: Overall we should have just went in and initate on everyone, in my very situation, with my kill, I think I havent done much wrong. Overall we fucked up, but I cannot just let my friend get killed. I hope you understand my point of view.

• Legend

Hello Patz,

After looking over your appeal the staff team has come to the following decision:

In your POV in the report and this appeal you state that you only fired after the person you killed shot at you. However in the persons you killed orginial POV he says nothing about shooting at someone. As I’m sure you are aware we can’t take one persons word over another and due to this your ban and points will be lifted.

Appeal accepted, Ban and points removed

myself and @Brayces

• Ark locked this topic