Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 20:39

S1:FailRP in Vybor 10/07/2018 12:55 AM (CEST)

thegrowl

Server and location: S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/07/2018 12:55 AM (CEST)

Your in game name: Samuel Ferm

Names of allies involved: Benjamin Snillfyr

Name of suspect/s: Mr.Lucky (ingame name)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

* Video of him asking "if we had Discord", even acknowledging that he was Fail RPing: 

* He also does never use "//" OOC prefix, and overuses it tons.

Edited by thegrowl

-User was warned for this post-

• Legend

Calling in @MrLucky for his point of view as well as any video evidence he may have.

Ok, it's was late and I was asking my friends in voice chat if they had a discord name but i forgot that i needed to use the chat not voice chat sorry for this I was tired and didn't mean to

• Legend
Just now, MrLucky said:

Ok, it's was late and I was asking my friends in voice chat if they had a discord name but i forgot that i needed to use the chat not voice chat sorry for this I was tired and didn't mean to

A fully detailed POV please and thank you. 

so i as i started to play this game and i meet us with someone and i helped him survive dieing o thrist by helping him then I found another person and decided to tag along with him and then we walked to a town where there was a small military area where we got split up and I was robbed by 3 people my radio was taken and I had no idea where they went then i found another person who was armed but friendly and helped me get back on my feet and gave me some advice so i took that advice and sent out to live again and I found my friends at a town nearby thinking they were dead but they were not so i was happy and walked along with them. then where i was reported I said hey im going to go out of my person for a sec and ask if they had a discord they were confused and that what the video was. after that i asked them in chat.

23 hours ago, MrLucky said:

-Snip-

• Legend

@MrLucky | BadRP | Guilty

Pretty easy summary. Mr Lucky roleplays with the OP and his ally for a bit, then he goes out of character and asks if they have a Discord. 

@MrLucky as you may know, we are a roleplay community. We are serious with the rules we enforce and the roleplay in-game and once you load up your game, you're not playing on a normal public server. Whilst playing in-character, you all of sudden ask the question if they have a Discord, followed by "I'm going out of RP" but that isn't an option. It doesn't matter if you're with friends, alone in the woods, on top of the hotel in Chernogorsk, you cannot go out of character in voice. 

The only function we have which allows you to communicate to someone OOC is the text chat. If you wish to communicate to someone OOC, you would ask your question with two slashes, like below:

//Hey, which channel are you in? 

If you wished to join their third party communications, you should have done something like asking them for their radio frequency, followed by an OOC message like above. Also remember that we do have DayZRP TeamSpeak 3 and Discord servers. 

If you decide to use the OOC chat, you need to remember that it's purely for OOC things effecting your IC situation. If someone was perhaps glitching out, that's something OOC having an effect on the IC encounter. Finding out what team-speak room they're in can only be dealt with by OOC. If you do use it, always keep concise and to the point, don't have idle chats with no specific point. If you think that you say something IC, do it instead of OOC. 

We hope you understand why you received these points. We hope you learn from this encounter and never do this again. 

Outcome: @MrLucky | BadRP | 5 Day Ban, 1 Banstrike. 

Verdict by @Jamie, Signed by @DrMax, @Sleepyhead

• Jamie locked this topic