Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:29

blacklist appeal reason copy paste back story

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): it says on the website when I click on the whitelist tab that I have been blacklisted reason: copy paste backstory

Why the verdict is not fair:   it was fair and I feel as though I learned my lesson

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I just needed to not be lazy. and write a new backstory it's not that I find it difficult or anything its just the fact that at the time I thought I would get away with simple copy and paste of my old backstory. (not really sure what happened last night but I tried to log on because I couldn't remember if I was still banned or not but it let me on the server then 10-15 mins later it went down and i couldn't find it again tried logging on again today and it said I'm not whitelisted so must have been a glitch allowing me to log on last night thought i would inform you of this in case it is a glitch you are unaware of and want to fix.)

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: an unban on the dayzrp server

What could you have done better?: not be so lazy and just write a new backstory.

• Legend

@mattydc1808,

We reviewed your Appeal and came to the conclusion to grant you another chance to pass the Whitelist. Since you were on the old System, you will need to re-submit your Whitelist through our Whitelist process once again. Found here

If you fail once more you will not be granted any more chances to Whitelist and will be subsequently barred from joining our Community, so keep this in mind as you move forward. 

Best of luck!

/Appeal Accepted. 

Signed by @Brayces and @Ark