Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:20

Cant get into the server?

Diamond

• Sapphire

"You have been kicked off the game" when starting up dayzrp from the launcher then the server isnt in my standalone server list? Do I have to not be on experimental?

• Sapphire

Says timeout too 

You've got to connect via the DayZ launcher by clicking the play button, after clicking the button the launcher will prompt you to put the server password in and then automatically connect you to the server after opening up DayZ SA for you.

This screenshot should show you how to connect.

PZnaDq1.png

If you're already trying this and it isn't working go into the settings of your launcher and see if you have your characters correct name inputted into the in game name section, the character system is caps sensitive.

Edited by JackZRP
  • Sapphire
18 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

You've got to connect via the DayZ launcher by clicking the play button, after clicking the button the launcher will prompt you to put the server password in and then automatically connect you to the server after opening up DayZ SA for you.

PZnaDq1.png

If you're already trying this and it isn't working go into the settings of your launcher and see if you have your characters correct name inputted into the in game name section, the character system is caps sensitive.

I’ll try that. Once the game starts from the launcher and I get to SA home screen I get that “you have been kicked off the game” “timeout”

Edited by Diamond
  • Sapphire
29 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

PZnaDq1.png

this worked i am in but im a female character

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

this worked i am in but im a female character

Yeah, everyones experiencing this right now.

I'm not sure if it still works, but i think you have to log out, select your character, then die ingame, then when you respawn the character you selected will be your new one.