• Emerald

Server and location:  S1 Gm Barns

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  1:40

Your in game name:  Lewis Schultz

Names of allies involved:  Couple people I met in Stary

Name of suspect/s:  GroovyTonyRP

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events:  As we were approaching VMC a group of Cherno Russian lads ran up and dropped the yeet,  After a long trek over to GM barns I asked permission to go AFK which was granted. Upon returning to my computer I was DEAD ?.

Edited by Lewis
  • Legend

Hi, Lewis. Would you kindly please update your report title to follow the template found below? Thank you.

Report titles! When creating a Report thread, as a Subject line (title), state the server name, type of the report, location and date and server time of the incident. For example, "S1: KoS in Cherno - 02/01/2016 15:38"

• Emerald

*sighs*

Done it....

• Legend

Calling in @groovy tonyRP and @MurasakibaraRP to post their full and detailed POV as well as any video evidence they can provide. Please list any allies that may have took part in this. 

7 hours ago, DrMax said:

Calling in @groovy tonyRP and @MurasakibaraRP to post their full and detailed POV as well as any video evidence they can provide. Please list any allies that may have took part in this. 

Dusan Sousek POV: We initiated on these four, decided to march them to GM. Stop several times on the way for food and shit, being chased. We get to a red roof barn when I get told the enemies are like 200 metres behind us and I had just given Lewis perms to go afk for 2 seconds a little while ago. I give him as much time which equates to around a minute as I can then I count down from five, it was more like ten, then I shot him. He was in our open comms immediately, and I apologised.

Edited by groovy tonyRP

Sergei Bourak POV: We come across 4 people that we initiate on right outside of VMC and start moving them towards GM seeing as we see their allies running towards us far in a distance, we're swift to bring the hostages away. We make several stops at Pustoshka and more locations to get the hostages food and water all whilst we're being chased by their allied. OP's attitude ICly was being sarcastic and poor with insults thrown out here and there but this doesn't annoy us, we enjoy talkactive hostages as if per anything. Once we reach the Red Barn to re-group Lewis asks us if he can brb for two secs and we allow him that. Around 10-15 seconds passes, we get told in comms that we have people aprox 1-2 min out and we start counting down to 5 (slowly) before we shoot him and proceed on. Just one second later Lewis jumps into our open comms which indeed inplies that he stood was at the PC. From our point of view he was stalling, but we still (DURING A CHASE) gave him those two seconds, and a few more.

End of POV.

• Emerald

Just would like to add to my POV I was alone on the server no one from my group was online.

• Diamond

I was also there in this situation.

Ivan Volkov POV:

We ran into four people and initiated 2 males and 2 females. We decided to take them to GM. We stopped to make sure they were fed and hydrated. I ended up leading them to the red barn near GM, so people could get a drink and eat. Once we got to the barn Lewis runs into the corner and says ""brb 2 secs"" (Something along those lines). I was talking to Dusan @groovy tonyRP on the upper level of the barn with Dusan when I started listening in on the radio and get word that we are being followed and we need to keep moving. So, I talk to Dusan in-game and let him know we need to leave. Meanwhile Lewis as already been gone for sometime since we got there. Dusan and I gather the hostages and tell them we need to leave. Once realizing that Lewis was still away, Dusan told him to come on. The time given was plenty of time for Lewis to react to it, Dusan even counted down from five slowly so it felted like ten seconds because he counted slow. Then he was killed. Literally, as soon as he died he was in our Open Comms. We went to speak with him and apologies were given. I find it funny though that he casually asks for permission to go afk when his friends are close to us. This is my opinion this seems like it was done to stall us so the people chasing us could catch up. 

Also I would like to comment on that last statement that @Lewis made. You say that none of your friends from the group were online but to my observation I'm pretty sure @Sleepyhead was one of the females in the group that we took hostage. Could be wrong but that is the observation that I made from voices.

Edited by RandyRP
  • Diamond

I was in this situation so will post my pov.

Marie White (Mary)

I played one of the females. I don't know if any one of Lewis's group was on however mine were.

I had trouble getting into the server took me a whole load of time to get on however eventually I managed to make it in but my group were already far ahead of me.

As I was starving due to the fact I could not find any food I stopped in stary sober where I met Lewis which I nicknamed Gerard a girl named Emily and another called bear/cub/radick We rp'd for a time until the other girl wished to explore and we headed up to vybor. As i had nothing on me and the others played around ideas where to go we decided to head to vmc. About a min before we got there I told my group I was headed to vmc and they replied they were not far as they were at NWAF. 

At the outskirts of vmc the initiators came out of the wood works and surrounded us and dropped the initiation I replied both in comms and ig by pressing the two button together - ok ok I'm putting my hands up ok and then muted ts. Was looking forward to the rp as I haven't experienced hostile rp for awhile.

Emily gets punched for dropping the bag too slowly then we made a lovely cross country journey with Lewis making a few comments and joking around to fill some silence which I thought was funny. They told us not to talk and keep moving.

We eventually make it to pustoshka  for a water break but experience a welcoming from some of the infected in town then had some shots fired to kill them and Lewis I think kills one infected after the short break we get moving again and stop so Lewis can get his apple and carry on to the red barn near green mountain.

We go into the barn rp a little Lewis asks to go afk for 2 secs and they confirm he can

I ask Emily if she is alright she answers suddenly we are told we need to get moving they tell Lewis to move however he doesn't they slowly count down to 5 and kill him

Me and the hostages freak out as we are told to move and as we move we hysterically say that as they have killed Lewis that they are just going to take us in the forest and kill us they say fuck it let them go and tell us to leave and we run for it we managed to make our way to pustoshka where I find my leader which was a surprise as from a distance  they looked like those who had taken us they tell me they were looking for me and had done a wide search in the area and heard and followed the shots to this town and explained they were hot on the initiators heels. I explain what direction they were headed they go off after them and I then carry on with the other two hostages towards vybor.

• Emerald
11 hours ago, RandyRP said:

I was also there in this situation.

Ivan Volkov POV:

We ran into four people and initiated 2 males and 2 females. We decided to take them to GM. We stopped to make sure they were fed and hydrated. I ended up leading them to the red barn near GM, so people could get a drink and eat. Once we got to the barn Lewis runs into the corner and says ""brb 2 secs"" (Something along those lines). I was talking to Dusan @groovy tonyRP on the upper level of the barn with Dusan when I started listening in on the radio and get word that we are being followed and we need to keep moving. So, I talk to Dusan in-game and let him know we need to leave. Meanwhile Lewis as already been gone for sometime since we got there. Dusan and I gather the hostages and tell them we need to leave. Once realizing that Lewis was still away, Dusan told him to come on. The time given was plenty of time for Lewis to react to it, Dusan even counted down from five slowly so it felted like ten seconds because he counted slow. Then he was killed. Literally, as soon as he died he was in our Open Comms. We went to speak with him and apologies were given. I find it funny though that he casually asks for permission to go afk when his friends are close to us. This is my opinion this seems like it was done to stall us so the people chasing us could catch up. 

Also I would like to comment on that last statement that @Lewis made. You say that none of your friends from the group were online but to my observation I'm pretty sure @Sleepyhead was one of the females in the group that we took hostage. Could be wrong but that is the observation that I made from voices.

Sleepy wasnt in the group of hostages, so yeah bud you are wrong.

• Emerald

I have given this report a second thought and I would like this report to be closed. thank you

• Legend

The Staff Team have looked over this report and have agreed on closing it. Without video evidence this Report would likely be judged as Inconclusion as Staff cannot take word of one party over the other on the events that transpired. 

In the future, if someone is longer than expected simply just wait it out. We understand that on the hostile side that it would be boring to wait but it does not give you permissions to kill them for being AFK for longer than they said.

/Closed

Signed by @DrMax and @Brayces