Server time (UTC): 2020-01-24, 18:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
thegrowl

S1: KoS in forest - 10/06/2018 2:35 AM (CEST)

Server and location:  S1 - Forest near Kabanino, towards Grishino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/6/2018 2:35 AM (CEST)

Your in game name: Samuel Ferm

Names of allies involved: Benjamin Snillfyr

Name of suspect/s: Unknown - There was approx 8 of them, Russian accents. Called themselves something of Chernarus.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None (except for the chatlogs from below)

Detailed description of the events: We met them in Kabanino, they took us hostage and took us against a forest towards Grishino, then they held us hostage and made us say stuff while they were "recording". Then one of them asked in OOC "are we allowed to execute at least one of you?", and we answered no. They answered with "sad face" or something like that. Then they killed me anyways in the end for being "transgender", which I wasn't.

Edited by thegrowl

Ramon Pushkin:

We find some foreign pig having a drink at the pump but turns out one of them was a midget and the other one was a transgender chick <--OP) I find some stranger and mow him down before he could do any dmg. 

(OP tells us when asked why he's a girl that his dick got chopped of or some shit )

We prep him for the video that we are making for  propaganda purposes and everything their goes smoothly except for some bloopers, We get to the stage where we where just gonna beat them up and then let them go but my character still had the thought in his head that he/she should be shot right there and then, I ask her a simple question give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you rn where he/she answered ''If you let me go I will revert the procedure'' I tell him/her that is not possible we are not in  America so I ask him/her last chance where he/she answers with ''My name is Samuel Firm for a reason... Because I can hold dicks very firmly'' So I get told to blast him/her, I do so and move on to his friend where he starts to relay information to his dead friend but we end up letting him go.

Had time to upload the initiation and the random death who attempts to blow my friends head off before I step in.

Allies: @JimRP @G19RP@groovy tonyRP @RebelRP@RandyRP propply missing some but there were quite a lot of us there.

Here is the video from the situation. 

22:51 -23:51 There you have the execution and the dumbfounded answers. 
23:55 - 28:10  After the killing his friend starts saying is that legal? Was that legal? They are punching me now and taking pictures then proceeds to go OOC and complain about the kill. Pretty much going OOC in VOIP  with his friend who he was in coms with that just died.

Executions are now allowed through pure RP and since you showed clear lack for your life and meme answers I saw no reason you gave as a valid one to continue on living as you clearly egged my character on with pulling the trigger with your last answer.

Edited by Eagle

25 minutes ago, Eagle said:

This was me and I have footage of the situation will post soon.

Could you also please give us a PoV & list your allies? Thank you kindly.

2 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

Could you also please give us a PoV & list your allies? Thank you kindly.

Post update.

Addition:

I were not RPing as transgender, it happened when I spawned randomly and I paid attention afterwards to that. 

I never said I chopped my **** off, someone else in the hostile group did.

I eventually just went with it because they kept calling me transgender anyways (even said in OOC that I wasnt supposed to be a girl char).

Nobody was told to shoot me in the end, he was told "do what you want with it", (they were constantly calling me a monster, and an "it" for being transgender).

Edited by thegrowl

6 hours ago, thegrowl said:

Addition:

I were not RPing as transgender, it happened when I spawned randomly and I paid attention afterwards to that. 

I never said I chopped my **** off, someone else in the hostile group did.

I eventually just went with it because they kept calling me transgender anyways (even said in OOC that I wasnt supposed to be a girl char).

Nobody was told to shoot me in the end, he was told "do what you want with it", (they were constantly calling me a monster, and an "it" for being transgender).

You paying not enough attention towards your character is not our fault you played as a female and only informed us that it was a glitched which it isn't, if you paid enough attention towards your model you would still be alive as you just met intolerant chernarussians that are not interested in gays or trans peple. If you were not playing a transsexual woman why did you put on the feminine voice throughout the situation and never told us OOC //I am not playing a female etc instead you told us IC that you had your dick chopped off prior to me showing up and then later say you have a dick? 
I asked you a simple question which is a demand tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now and you give me two dumbfounded answers showcasing NVFL and troll RP so I blasted you when my demands were met with memes.
Along with playing a female when you are in fact, a male can be seen as immersion breaking and bad RP since we can only RP with what we got anything else needs to be text RPed.

Updated for the concerns bellow not interested in filling this with back and forth.
1. I was never informed of this and still, the factor that your playing a female makes you a female/whatever you where playing text won't change your character's appearance unless made clear all you had to do was get rid of the character and change the gender in the main menu.
2. That is what I was informed off nothing I can say other then that is what someone told me in the group so I went with it.
3. You knew for a fact that we hated you as we called you an abomination fgt etc and more vulgar things and your opinion was to suck me dry? when I asked you to give me a reason not to kill you when I clearly hated your character A for the effort I guess. Your voice came of feminine to me from the start sorry if it wasn't but that's how it sounded. If you answered with I will gtfo out of your country or something along those lines you might be alive instead you reverted to changing your gender somehow with voodoo magic and sucking me dry interesting.
I know I should have allowed him to kill my friend genius, you can hear him shooting a second after I shot my first round, his intentions where clear and I took action.

• 3.6 You are not allowed to force an action, condition or belief upon another players character beyond what the game mechanics allow, unless the action is specifically allowed by the other player. This is called power gaming. <-- Male when you are in fact female.
    4:5
    - Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation. <-- your answers
  • 4.3 If you are attacking other players and subjected to a hostile action you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  KILL RIGHTS on the defenders. Kill rights allow you to kill other players for 1 hour or until your character dies. Kill rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, kill rights can not be shared and only apply for your character. <-- where I gained my rights hostile act being him preparing to kill my friends.
Edited by Eagle

1 hour ago, Eagle said:

You paying not enough attention towards your character is not our fault you played as a female and only informed us that it was a glitched which it isn't, if you paid enough attention towards your model you would still be alive as you just met intolerant chernarussians that are not interested in gays or trans peple. If you were not playing a transsexual woman why did you put on the feminine voice throughout the situation and never told us OOC //I am not playing a female etc instead you told us IC that you had your dick chopped off prior to me showing up and then later say you have a dick? 
I asked you a simple question which is a demand tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now and you give me two dumbfounded answers showcasing NVFL and troll RP so I blasted you when my demands were met with memes.
Along with playing a female when you are in fact, a male can be seen as immersion breaking and bad RP since we can only RP with what we got anything else needs to be text RPed.

1. I did say in OOC though. "I am not supposed to be a woman".

2. I did not use a feminine voice, it is my sarcastic voice because it was the first interaction me and my friend Benjamin had, so I was kind of a little awkward roleplaying in front of him, so I used my sarcasm voice. Had nothing to do with being or roleplaying as transgender.

And to point out on above, I only used this voice in the start. After like 5 min I stopped using that voice.

3. Never said my dick was chopped off, one of the guys in your group did. I never said it was.

4. I did try to stay alive, was not Troll RP or NVFL, I was RPing to like do something sexual with you and you would let me live. Kind off like a girl shows their boobs to a police officer to not get a ticket. (at this point I had accepted the fact that you kept thinking I was transgender so I just went with it)

5. When I changed my character on the main menu and I died, I turned into a female anyways. And I did say in OOC "// I am not supposed to be a female btw" or something in those lines.

The entire time I did comply to everything you did.

Edit: Also, judging from what I saw on the video you uploaded. You just KoS'd that guy in Kabanino, you started shooting before he did.

Edited by thegrowl

I was there, we took these two to record a video to promote IC propaganda and they ended up dying when they were asked to give us one reason to not kill them (we thought they would RP fear since they did RP fear for a bit) and they said something about "I will reverse the surgery if I can" which seemed a bit trolly and that is not what you say to people that are pointing automatic rifles at you. Might I say that when they were killed, I did not expect them to be killed as I was tabbed & tabbed back in to the dead body on the ground. I must also admit that the remaining person was transmitting info to the guy who died and accidentally said it IC as well, some shit like "They're taking pictures of your body now, they're doing this, they're doing that" etc.

38 minutes ago, thegrowl said:

1. I did say in OOC though. "I am not supposed to be a woman".

2. I did not use a feminine voice, it is my sarcastic voice because it was the first interaction me and my friend Benjamin had, so I was kind of a little awkward roleplaying in front of him, so I used my sarcasm voice. Had nothing to do with being or roleplaying as transgender.

3. Never said my dick was chopped off, one of the guys in your group did. I never said it was.

4. I did try to stay alive, was not Troll RP or NVFL, I was RPing to like do something sexual with you and you would let me live. Kind off like a girl shows their boobs to a police officer to not get a ticket. (at this point I had accepted the fact that you kept thinking I was transgender so I just went with it)

5. When I changed my character on the main menu and I died, I turned into a female anyways. And I did say in OOC "// I am not supposed to be a female btw" or something in those lines.

The entire time I did comply to everything you did.

1. We agree with you but you should've known better and you should've figured a way to get your male body.

2. We do not know that. You didn't bother telling us.

4. Read my reply above, that's not what you say to people who are pointing rifles at you, your statement also contradicts 2.

5. All you had to do to fix the bug was change your model, it happens to everyone. However you can't expect us to RP off of what you say OOC, we are looking at what's in front of us. 

1 hour ago, JimRP said:

I was there, we took these two to record a video to promote IC propaganda and they ended up dying when they were asked to give us one reason to not kill them (we thought they would RP fear since they did RP fear for a bit) and they said something about "I will reverse the surgery if I can" which seemed a bit trolly and that is not what you say to people that are pointing automatic rifles at you. Might I say that when they were killed, I did not expect them to be killed as I was tabbed & tabbed back in to the dead body on the ground. I must also admit that the remaining person was transmitting info to the guy who died and accidentally said it IC as well, some shit like "They're taking pictures of your body now, they're doing this, they're doing that" etc.

1. We agree with you but you should've known better and you should've figured a way to get your male body.

2. We do not know that. You didn't bother telling us.

4. Read my reply above, that's not what you say to people who are pointing rifles at you, your statement also contradicts 2.

5. All you had to do to fix the bug was change your model, it happens to everyone. However you can't expect us to RP off of what you say OOC, we are looking at what's in front of us. 

1. Great

2. I didn't even know you guys took my voice as feminine, so how would I know I had to tell you?

4. I didn't know what else to say

5. I agree, I'm sorry for that. But still...

Calling in @G19RP, @groovy tonyRP, @RebelRP & @RandyRP for their full & detailed PoVs as well as any video evidence they may have.

Dusan Sousek POV: We run up on the well to refill our bottles and find 2 guys. One of them is glitched so he looks like a midget and I ask @MurasakibaraRP who is a doctor ICly what it is in his professional opinion. The initiation drops unexpectedly, but I rock with it and lead the pack to some woods a little while away, meanwhile someone asks the woman why she sounds like that, and he replies something like "I got my dick chopped off for a dare" and I take that as him confirming he is actually a transgender and kind of adopt it into my rhetoric throughout the entire situation, calling him an abomination, unholy and shit. We get done recording a video and we're gonna let them go when someone asks why we should let the chick live, he says something along the lines of getting the surgery reversed and then goes on to say he holds dicks or something. He gets shot and we end up letting the other guy go, he talks ooc for a little while after his friend gets shot in voip and text, but I don't really mind and we let him go.

59 minutes ago, RebelRP said:

Let me know if you wish me to upload it. @Sleepyhead

My name isn't Sleepy, but the video would be great, thanks. 

Ivan Volkov POV: We get to the well and ran into two people. One was doing the midget glitch, and then as the others gathered the initiation was dropped. We get them to drop their radios and then started to lead them to the woods. While on the way to the woods, people are talking to each other. The one hostage is female character, when they talk the others looked confused. That's when we all started to ask questions and that's when the hostage says some crazy stuff somewhere along the line of "My dick is gone/chopped off." Our characters being who they are took that seriously. Once that is said all of us start getting on the hostage about being a transgender. Once we are all setup in the woods we get ready to make a video, we stage everyone around the picture for a good shot. We finally get done with the videos, and we get ready to leave. Then someone says why should we let this transgender live. The hostage started to say things about how they would get the surgery reversed. They asked the hostage to give us one good reason why you should live and they say my Samuel Ferm because I can hold dicks firmly. Once hearing that, it wasn't a good one so the person got shot. The other person started to talk in OOC once his friend died and then started to use text OOC to ask about killing his friend. Then we let the other one go and we went on our way.

Calling in @Benjaminn for his full & detailed PoV as well as any video evidence he might have.

2 hours ago, Benjaminn said:

My pov was basically just the same as thegrowls pov. just that i was kept alive and they let me go after thegrowl died.

Sorry, but we require a full and detailed point of view. Will you kindly please describe, in your own words, the events that took place? Thank you.

@Benjaminn will be temporarily banned from the game servers until he answers the request above.

This happened a while ago so i can't give any detailed pov. but i do remember meeting them and they led us into the forest not telling us know what was happening. they then tied us up to a tree and torutred us, they ended up killing my friend then they let me go. My friend did not give them permissions to kill him but they still did. after he was shot i was told to run away and not come back.

Edited by Benjaminn

Me and thegrowl was drinking at a waterpump when a group of people surrounded us being pretty friendly until they suddenly told me and my friend to drop out gear and follow them into a forest a 5 min walk away. we did as they said the entire way there. when we got into the forest they tied us up to a tree and told us to say a few lines they had written down. they were tourturing us for a long time. they asked us for kill perms but we said no. they kept tourturing us. some of them mentioned that my friend had a woman avatar so they started calling him a trans. i'm not sure if this is why they killed him or if the kill was an accident. All of them ended up aiming their guns at my friend and as their leader told them to shoot him they did. I then remember them letting me go and i ran away.

Edited by Benjaminn

I have decided to close this report for the reason that I have no substantial evidence, making me not able to win this case either way.

25 minutes ago, thegrowl said:

I have decided to close this report for the reason that I have no substantial evidence, making me not able to win this case either way.

What do you mean? I have everything in my vid..

8 minutes ago, Eagle said:

What do you mean? I have everything in my vid..

Not the entire situation from start to finish. Do you want me to report you? Like what are you even thinking right now...

I am closing the report, its up to me as I opened it. End of discussion

5 minutes ago, thegrowl said:

Not the entire situation from start to finish. Do you want me to report you? Like what are you even thinking right now...

I am closing the report, its up to me as I opened it. End of discussion

No I wish to report you.

@DrMax Also why has this report been so delayed and missing POVs after a week + of being open.

Edited by Eagle

Actually, the staff will decide if this report should be closed or not. Please stop the back and forth.

@Eagle the staff team are still reviewing this report, please be patient. Thanks.

A team of staff have looked over the report in thorough detail and decide to issue a verdict. 

A quick summary of the situation; The OP and his ally were captured by Kameníci. After some role play, they lined up next to a tree and took some footage for future role play use. After that, they made the OP bow down before them and ask why they shouldn't execute them. He gave the reason that he holds dicks firmly and was executed a few seconds after. His ally was then let go soon after. 

So, the accused were reported for invalid execution. We deem the execution legit. There was a lot of role play prior to the death, and when the question was asked about why they should keep him alive, the life or death response was;

"I hold dicks firmly"

@thegrowl This is a pretty memey response. You have several guns pointed at your head and instead of pleading for your life, you make a pretty bad joke, I personally cringed. The reason for the execution was completely valid and you should have actually fought for why you should live and value it. It's also clear that you spawned in as the wrong model and you make the best of a bad situation. You roleplay as a transvestite and you state in your POV that this was forced upon you even though you beg that you'll receive treatment to change back so you brought it upon yourself. 

"Then they killed me anyways in the end for being "transgender", which I wasn't."

it contradicts what happened IG and what you're saying. In future, if you spawn in as the wrong model, either poke a GameMaster to help you re spawn or kill yourself in a secluded area where you're not disrupting any roleplay around you. Also with regards to your execution, in future you need to show some actual value for your life. You memed and trolled making everyone witness the situation raise that right eyebrow. Just think these things through in more detail in future and to help you think these things through, we'll be issuing a punishment for BadRP. 

@Eagle, just a small comment towards yourself. In this patch, there are no side effects at all to eating human steak. I've personally seen a lot of people eat it due to the lack of food, but that's most likely because there are no side effects. If there were side effects, you would be forcing a permanent status on someone. Just bare this in mind for your future encounters. 

We'd like to mention one more thing before we conclude this report. @Benjaminn. the roleplay that took place after your ally's death was questionable. You say things that wouldn't make sense to say like "Is that legal" etc. If your friend took a heavy blow to the head, you would be more distraught and not questioning whether they broke the rules in-game. We do not want to see that kind of vocabulary again. 

Outcome:

Kameníci |  Invalid Execution | Not Guilty

@thegrowl | BadRP | Guilty - 5 Day Ban, 1 Banstrike

Verdict by @Jamie, @Sleepyhead und @DrMax