Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:28

Sign in to follow this  
JakeGriffin

Signatures

JakeGriffin    0

Many signatures, including my own, seem to be cut down recently. Was the size limit of them changed recently or is this currently a bug?

Rolle    2454

Changed max height to 150px to prevent some of these huge images that take up 3x the amount of space than the actual post.

Sky    1

Dammit, now I'm going to have to do all of the Legion signatures all over again :(

A good change nonetheless.

JakeGriffin    0

Changed max height to 150px to prevent some of these huge images that take up 3x the amount of space than the actual post.

Alright, thanks for letting me know :D

Skippy    4

Maybe we should limit avatar size then too, eh? *Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.* :P

Bogdan    0

Maybe we should limit avatar size then too, eh? *Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.* :P

I think they already do?

TightPants    0

For us normal users it is limited but I think the admins have teh ability to abuse the limits for their own benefit.

Skippy    4

I think they already do?

It was a joke regarding the size of Rolles own avatar- you'll notice its a fair bit larger, and as such extends his post size a hell of a lot. Look at all that blank space under his few lines of text- that's caused by his avatar.

People do not seem to understand what jokes/sarcasm are. I figured the whole "*Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.*" bit was enough to express that emotion.

Rolle    2454

I think they already do?

It was a joke regarding the size of Rolles own avatar- you'll notice its a fair bit larger, and as such extends his post size a hell of a lot. Look at all that blank space under his few lines of text- that's caused by his avatar.

People do not seem to understand what jokes/sarcasm are. I figured the whole "*Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.*" bit was enough to express that emotion.

I am abusing my powers, it's all legit.