Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 03:34
Sign in to follow this  
lemonade319

S1; KoS/No time to comply 21:58 04/10/18

Server and location: S1 Below Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  21:58

Your in game name: Daniel Hess ( I Think it could've been survivor something) 

Names of allies involved: Daz Grant

Name of suspect/s: Paisely Duvont, Jack Fisher and some others

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Me and Daz were RPing at the green house below Vybor, pretending to be collecting a tax for an anonymous employer which was infact just a chance to get easy medical supplies without a robbery, extortion if you will. After a little time of RP more people came we started to move out. As we did we got initiated on and within half a second we were both killed without even a chance to react or comply in any manor. I don't know what we were supposed to do in that situation, neither of us even had the chance to think about reacting. The other side were too trigger happy by the seems of it, trigger happy to the point in which it is a rule break.

Edited by lemonade319
Wrong time stamp

- will post POV later. Im not the one who shot though. - 

Edited by Jackfish

- My POV -   Me and another member of Abyss were exploring the western regions of the map when we get a call over TS from Sleepy saying that there were 2 guys at the house who were being aggressive and trying to caused trouble, possibly trying to initiate on the clinic. We make our way over there as fast as possible so we did. When we get there one of the 2 guys who were killed was blocking the door way preventing anyone from entering the house, so from that point I had assumed shit was gonna go south. 

After they started to walk away it was decided we were going to initiate on the pair as they were causing trouble on the settlement that we call our own, as they turned to walk away the initiation was dropped and 1 or 2 seconds after the fact i jumped the gun and assumed they weren't going to comply as their behaviour before seemed to me that they were probably not going to comply with our demands; so as the video shows i jumped the gun and opened fire on the 2 guys.

Looking back on the situation I over reacted to the situation and i would like to apologise for any harm caused by cutting possible RP short, and i will accept the punishment that I will receive for my brashness in this situation, and will try my best to not to repeat anything like this in the future.

Edited by jakem10001

Paisley Duvont's PoV;

I arrive at the clinic south of Vybor with Dr. Fisher & Dr. Isaac as well as their friend. Upon approaching, we see two armed men guarding the door of the clinic.

They are blocking the door and have an attitude, refusing to let us inside until we pay them a debt. I throw a fit and say it's bullshit and cuss a few times, saying they don't own the clinic and we don't work for them.

Eventually, I walk off with Dr. Fisher and ask for his weapon. He returns to the men guarding the front door and I walk down the road, radioing my allies and calling them to my aid. I tell them I think they should teach them a lesson. They agree and shortly after arrive.

After I drop the initiation, Jake pretty much instantly drops them. He fired too soon and didn't really give much time for the hostages to react or comply. Shortly after, we receive shots from his ally on the hill. We then kill him and go on our way.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

No video. Allies included @jakem10001 & @Jackfish & @Lewis & @Neom & @Clammy

Thank you for replying to the report and admitting/acknowledging your mistake. Everyone makes mistakes and personally i don't want to pursue the report any further. Lemonade isn't currently online but i will speak to him about dropping the report.

Lemonade is unable to reply for a little while due to being away, however he has asked me to post on his behalf that he is also happy to close the report due to the suspect admitting he made a mistake and apologised.

If I am unable to close this on lemonades behalf he should be able to post in the next few days.

Edited by Scottd

4 hours ago, Scottd said:

snip

Harvey & the admins will probably require a screenshot or something similar if you're requesting to close on someone else's behalf. If you have one, it might help. 

4 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

Harvey & the admins will probably require a screenshot or something similar if you're requesting to close on someone else's behalf. If you have one, it might help. 

No worries, have sent Harvey a PM

Report will be /closed on request as staff have evidence of @lemonade319 consenting to this, although id like to make it clear that when initiating you always give the other party adequate time to comply no matter how difficult a situation may turn out.

I hope a lesson was learnt here, Regards.

Signed by @Spartan