Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
Roland

October 2018 changes

HYPE AF

Awesome. Looking forward to it

It seems I came back at the right time...

looking forward to this !!

Sounds awesome!

Brilliant improvements and definitely big steps in the right direction. The only issue I personally have with any of these announcements is the potential loss of 3D perception on VOIP. I do not know about everybody else, but I would like to keep my situational awareness.

Also, we are blessed to have @Kerkkoh. Quite swift and effective development.

Edited by Semiazas

Oh yes, this is very much to my liking. 

Will you be editing the loot table to push a more civilian and survival focused line to the server also?

Sounds good. 

Sounds good

Looks good man, love the idea of the spawn location change. It'll be interesting to see how the VOIP improvement will tax the server, but I'm sure that's an easy thing to revert if need be.

Sounds good looking forward for it

All of it sounds and looks good although I'm a bit worried about improving VOIP quality over situational awareness. Seems like it can be easily fixed back so we just have to wait for the update and test it ourselves.

Sounds nice, bye bye coastline.

I'm guessing there's guidelines on how staff can use their flying abilities etc like only at events?

This is really good for the community, events will be so much more fun for everyone, thanks Kerkkoh.

As well as this, does this now mean those RDM'ed for example in mass KOS'es may have their gear spawned back if they had a screenshot of it or?

HOLY FUCK! THIS IS AWESOME

2 hours ago, Roland said:

Spawning points will be altered. After 3 years of running from the beaches of Chernarus as a new spawn, it's time for a change. When you start playing your character on the new server you will find yourself deep in a dark mysterious forest somewhere in South Zagoria. Will you find your way out?

All sounds good... except why is this necessary?

Considering most battles take place NW corner of the map... would that not make it easier for people to link up again?

As cool as "mysterious forests" sounds... I can figure out my location under a minute cos I know map by heart...

I do not feel it adds anything to the spawning... if anything just makes stuff simpler and that is lame... game is easy enough.

Well shit this looks great. And I hate spawning on the coast so I think it’d be good to spice it up a little

Edited by Ben

As long as the custom spawns are spreaded sensibly across the SW area of the map im happy, I miss the Cherno and Balota spawns

Edited by Crim

Nice!