Server time: 2019-02-18, 13:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Popet

Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great.

Just now, DallasRP said:

Had some funny times with you. Take care.

Take care boo.

Shit I didn't know you were that unhappy here, I always had a good laugh rping with you. Love your taste in music and you singing it from the rooftops. Good luck out there, there is no point staying if your not having fun it effects you irl

My motto is if you have nothing nice to say don't say it and if you do say it say it to their face  it's a shitty thing to do talking behind someone's back but that's just me.

Good luck lady in blue and hopefully you will be a lot happier and stress free 

Edited by Scarlett

4 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Shit I didn't know you were that unhappy here, I always had a good laugh rping with you. Love your taste in music and you singjng it from the rooftops. Good luck out there, there is no point staying if your not having fun it effects you irl

My motto is if you have nothing nice to say don't say it and if you do say it say it to their face  it's a shitty thing to do talking behind someone's back but that's just me.

Good luck lady in blue and hopefully you will be a lot happy and stress free 

Thank you sweetheart! I loved the RP we had together, was always fun! Hope we can cross paths again somewhere! Take it easy now. 

1 minute ago, Dimples said:

Thank you sweetheart! I loved the RP we had together, was always fun! Hope we can cross paths again somewhere! Take it easy now. 

I would add you on steam but don't know your steam name. Hopefully we will cross paths again

1 minute ago, Scarlett said:

I would add you on steam but don't know your steam name. Hopefully we will cross paths again

I messaged you!

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

See ya Joe, take care

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See you around Sprtsnn.

Damn well Blue you have a good one. I always had a good time with the RP we had together, what little that was, and I personally never understood all the rage that seem pointed in your direction from certain circles of the community, and I probably never will.

I wish you luck out in whatever else you do.

12 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

Take care blue, I didn't get the chance to meet you from what I've seen you're a decent person.

o7

Thank you sweetheart, catch you later!

Just now, Marsden MRB said:

Damn well Blue you have a good one. I always had a good time with the RP we had together, what little that was, and I personally never understood all the rage that seem pointed in your direction from certain circles of the community, and I probably never will.

I wish you luck out in whatever else you do.

Take care sweetheart, was nice roleplaying with you, ever wanna talk again hit me up.

15 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Take care LiB, good luck with life n' all.

Take care Heather. ❤️

Edited by Dimples

Take it easy Quinn and (insert 100 other names here). On one side I never got that leg and that makes me sad, on the other I agree it is probably for the best (for you at least) to cut the ties. I'll admit I've always been a bit concerned with the amount of time you've put into the game, and while that is great for the server and all, it couldn't have been that healthy for you.

Well whatever you do from here on, I hope that it brings a smile to your face... unless it is coming back just to change your forum name again, in which case I'll make mean and angry comments on your profile.

I never got the chance to communicate with you personally, which is most unfortunate. I wish you luck in where ever you go, and with what life throws at you. I commend you on staying here for so long despite all the shit this community can throw at ya. o7

Edited by Jabba

28 minutes ago, Jabba said:

I never got the chance to communicate with you personally, which is most unfortunate. I wish you luck in where ever you go, and with what life throws at you. I commend you on staying here for so long despite all the shit this community can throw at ya. o7

Thank you Jabba! We never got to talk or meet in game which I was hoping to finally see what you were all about, since everyone had so many opinions about you! But I don't judge, I bet you are a good person at heart, regardless. I appreciate it. Lots of love, take care now dear.

1 hour ago, Zanaan said:

Take it easy Quinn and (insert 100 other names here). On one side I never got that leg and that makes me sad, on the other I agree it is probably for the best (for you at least) to cut the ties. I'll admit I've always been a bit concerned with the amount of time you've put into the game, and while that is great for the server and all, it couldn't have been that healthy for you.

Well whatever you do from here on, I hope that it brings a smile to your face... unless it is coming back just to change your forum name again, in which case I'll make mean and angry comments on your profile.

Take it easy dear, you are a good guy and I loved jumping into Twitch, watch you play when I wasn't playing, always loved the RP you had given me, you are a great roleplayer! Not seen you in staff but I am sure you are doing your best no doubt. Pretend you gotten my leg! My permission! ?

It is for the best, it really is. 

And about the forum name change...

Heh, take care. ?

Edited by Dimples

? goodbye pumpkin queen! Stay safe and enjoy your life!...i hope you come back one day

Have a good one. Definitely the right decision to focus on your own well being. It's easy to get caught in a rut if you let yourself. Best of luck!