Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 05:06
Sign in to follow this  
Popet

Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great.

Well, It's been almost a year since I had joined DayZRP, I had good times, but more bad than good.

I had my time in staff, which eh, lmao AF.

I would tag a lot of people but no energy for that.

I love many of you, you know who you are, at least I got to know some good people here, for once I am confident enough to move on and leave, will I be back? Doubt it, I mean, I'm tired, exhausted of this community. I had enough, finally. A lot of people dislike me here, I just don't feel welcome here. I always did say I would just disappear without saying a word and not make a thread but you know, may as well let you all know I'm going now. 

I had dedicated most of my time here, 1576.3 hours in such a short time with my character Quinn, was a little concerning for some. Then there is the total of 1689 hours altogether.

My Quinn Gray became an interesting part of me, so many hours and memories with her.

This will be my first and most likely last leaving thread. I'm sure some of you will be glad to see me gone, but idgaf, long as I'm happier, bet you won't like that though.

To those that didn't mock or talk mad shit about me behind my back, love you all. xo

Can add me on Steam if you want to chill or talk.

Lady In Blue is out.

Goodbye.

6269ef088eadac81ccdbe7bf5832a8f0.gif.61d1e90a8b5f79fdb0b8edc513cc9d41.gif.1f049a8ea83efaa3aaab6503581ef7c2.gif

Spoiler

Edited by Dimples

o7

Thank you for all the good times.

See ya later Blue! Look after yourself, and don't stop listening to Cheryl Cole ❤️ 

It was fun!

Bye

Idk how many times you have said you are leaving and never coming back

But if this is it Im gonna say goosbye

Edited by Farmer-BorisRP

Stay safe out there..

Even though our timeline was an absolute shit show I guess it was fun when we did RP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Take care mate.
m4GLiV.gif

Later dawg

19 minutes ago, Farmer-BorisRP said:

Bye

Idk how many times you have said you are leaving and never coming back

But if this is it Im gonna say goosbye

This is my first leaving thread? I don't remember saying that, last time we talked properly was like almost a year ago, but alright Boris. Stay you. Lmao.

Edited by Dimples

Thank god

Just now, ExoticRP said:

Thank god

Shut up you.. you... YOU! ? 

I might just stay if you are this relieved...?

Girl I really love your energy, but you can't sit and bash your time here. If you truly didn't enjoy it, then you wouldn't have played so much.

But, nonetheless, I wish you so much luck with your future adventures! Come back and say hello ?

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Girl I really love your energy, but you can't sit and bash your time here. If you truly didn't enjoy it, then you wouldn't have played so much.

But, nonetheless, I wish you so much luck with your future adventures! Come back and say hello ?

I loved it here, believe me, I did.

But I'm tired, I did enjoy it when it was good. Take care boo. ?

Edited by Dimples

Well, i don't think we've met before... I have been away, waiting for DayzSA to stop sucking so incredibly badly.  And that time has come so it seems.
Too bad I don't get to see some of the current top players, but whoever I met so far in game have been pretty good.

But sure, goodbye and all that.

2 minutes ago, Osaka said:

Well, i don't think we've met before... I have been away, waiting for DayzSA to stop sucking so incredibly badly.  And that time has come so it seems.
Too bad I don't get to see some of the current top players, but whoever I met so far in game have been pretty good.

But sure, goodbye and all that.

Take care, I'm sure there will be new top players that you will meet eventually. 

Nice to meet you but goodbye, take it easy, man.

Edited by Dimples

You didn't deserve even half the bullshit you got. You had a rocky start to the community but you did not deserve nearly as much flak as you got. It was bullshit and pained me to watch.

You know where I am. I don't blame you.

And I'm sorry for helping you experience staff.

Edited by Chewy

cya

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

You didn't deserve even half the bullshit you got. You had a rocky start to the community but you did not deserve nearly as much flak as you got. It was bullshit and pained me to watch.

You know where I am. I don't blame you.

And I'm sorry for helping you experience staff.

Honestly, I wanted to mention you, you looked after me and you took me in, I love you Dad. 

Don't say sorry, it's okay. We will always stay in contact Chewy. ?

1 minute ago, Solo said:

cya

Oh, sweet baby Jesus. Cya.

Just now, Svenne said:

Take care!

It was fun rping with you. ?

I had a great time roleplaying and talking with you on TS Svenne, drop me a friend req. on Steam dear.

You get onto me for not tagging you in mine...  Wheres my tag huh?

Still its been fun.  See you on steam queen!

2 minutes ago, Tiviyl said:

You get onto me for not tagging you in mine...  Wheres my tag huh?

Still its been fun.  See you on steam queen!

I was lazyyyyyyyy okay?

But yes, see you around EMT boii.

Sign in to follow this