Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Dro

Hope to see you soon

Sgt Dro    0

Hello everyone, hope to get a chance to run into many of you soon (fingers crossed it wont be the ones with guns looking to shoot me in the head).

Zhunk    2

Welcome to the Dayzrp community, don't forget to read the rules.

Hopefully you'll run into the "friendlies". If you're a native Chernarussian, we got your back.

Good luck out there, if you any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Welcome to DayZRP!

Let me or any of the server staff know if you need any assistance :)

Hello and welcome!

Meatlunk    0

Welcome to the community! Most people you meet are probably friendly.

Sgt Dro    0

Well didn't get in due to reviewer not convinced I fully understand the rules. Ive been doing nothing but reading everything on the forums, watching every youtube video and im 100% certain I know the rules. I guess next time whitelist opens ill just copy and paste like a monkey instead of describing in my own words. Hopefully I don't have to wait as long as I have so far to resubmit. Sucks I cant get in to experience it all with you guys at this time.

Diremast    0

Well didn't get in due to reviewer not convinced I fully understand the rules. Ive been doing nothing but reading everything on the forums, watching every youtube video and im 100% certain I know the rules. I guess next time whitelist opens ill just copy and paste like a monkey instead of describing in my own words. Hopefully I don't have to wait as long as I have so far to resubmit. Sucks I cant get in to experience it all with you guys at this time.

Patience is a virtue young one, you'll get your chance in time don't despair.

Sgt Dro    0

Yeah I hope so, a little frustrating that I spent the time to do in my opinion a good write up for background story that took up the background story part and had to continue it to the additional comments box just to be rejected for the reason I was. Put a lot of time and effort into it so getting rejected for the reason I did totally got me bumed out. I feel that I can offer a lot with my roleplaying and feel dayzrp is where I belong. Im not mad about admins going thru to ensure people are here for the right reasons, Im totally for it. My heart is really in it and want to see the community grow. Just wish I could of got a pm or something to ask me anything if there was any confusion.

Hope to see you guys soon and join in on some of the live events that have been happening lately they really seem awesome, keep up the good work