Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

Tiviyl Signing Off...

This is your friendly neighborhood fox boy signing off.  I know that I was not the most liked member of this community, but there are some people here that made my time here amazing!

@Lyca, @Taryn, @Rory, @Dirty Dan, @Svenne, @dimitri, @Fil Vandren, @DrMax, @Chewy, @Samti, @Clumsy, @Para, @OK_Sierra@RogueSolace, @Harvey@Jaxon, & @Empress Nino
All of you are awesome guys and gals.  I would share a drink with you any time!

I would also like to actually thank Rolle for gifting me the sponsor rank.

For a lack of a better way to describe it, and to make it brief this place has turned into a raging dumpster fire.  Do not get me wrong, it has been fun to sit back with a bottle of wine and watch the blaze burn.  Alas though, I have ran out of wine and a dumpster fire is only entertaining for so long.  During my year long ride in this community I have seen roaring highs and sorrowful lows.  I have seen role play and story lines that have plucked at my heart strings.  I have seen the emptiness that fallows when things go south.
This community seems to have turned into a place were the truth will not dare be spoken, and the masses listen to the worlds of the few saying "Everything is fine".  God forbid you choose not to be another sheep to be led off to the slaughter.  Heavens forbid one speaks there mind or gives a honest opinion in this community.
What was once a land filled with role play and good times, has now become a echoing abyss where only money and the privileged may speak their minds.  Now we bring forth servers on different games to attract more people, but they sit empty.  We moved to the broken and content lacking 0.63 in the pitiful hopes to stay reliant.  We let banned community members back in for a nice little fee in the hopes that they will fill our servers and make the community seem alive once more.

Do not get me wrong I may be overly negative sounding, but I did have some serious fun in this place.  Met some awesome people and had quite a few awesome times.  I really do hope that this community raises up from its ashes like a phoenix.  I am genuinely sadden to see the state that this community has fallen into.

I may return on the day when role play and honest hearts become important once more.
Until than though...
A toast to you boys a girls, and a toast to the community that got me into DayZ role play.

Extremely sad to see you go Tiv ?

Stay safe

Image result for tf2 soldier

Edited by dimitri

Take it easy Tivian. And a bit of advice you do return, just avoid the overly dramatic forum bs. In one way or another there's always a new spark about to put a dumpster alight. The best times are always found ingame where the only drama is about keeping your character alive. 

You too? damn... laters buddy ❤️ 

cya

31 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Extremely sad to see you go Tiv ?

Stay safe

Image result for tf2 soldier

See ya on the flip side man!

1475800273_Demoman_with_the_Hustlers_Hallmark_TF2.png.042921f8233c9c5e44227cf6b006b281.png

Adieu. 

29 minutes ago, Svenne said:

Take care man

That is all you have to say to great dayzrp prince of furry trash? @Svenne
furrytrash2-1.thumb.png.44cff9598b7dc4181bbf8377125ac8a8.png

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Adieu. 

Farewell my dear friend!
-raises a mug of coffee in a toast-

Coffee_Zeppelin.thumb.png.6736c4a0d73fadf362fb4d015464fa92.png

It's okay to speak your opinion, sometimes your opinion is just wrong and people don't want to hear it. Some of the perma-banned players I have seen lead groups that have affected the whole server and almost everyone's story-lines. Groups that were unique and set apart from everyone else. Those types of groups helped create Roach's web-series. Goodbye Tivian, maybe the raging dumpster fire will be put out now that people aren't threatening to hire bitcoin assassins to kill people in the community.

55 minutes ago, Tiviyl said:

What was once a land filled with role play and good times, has now become a echoing abyss where only money and the privileged may speak their minds.  Now we bring forth servers on different games to attract more people, but they sit empty.  We moved to the broken and content lacking 0.63 in the pitiful hopes to stay reliant.  We let banned community members back in for a nice little fee in the hopes that they will fill our servers and make the community seem alive once more.

You know, that's what happens with game that have been in development for 5 years and have broken every deadline and promise there is. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's our own fault or because of bad members or management, all DayZ communities have suffered it. I'm trying to revive the interest in the community with everything I can, and I still get slammed with criticism like above. It's easy to hate when it's not you who has to make things interesting for hundreds of people who are tired of playing the same game for the last X years.

I do something to revive the community for a dead ass game and bring more players aboard in a way that would prevent sabotage and abuse - I get blamed for being money whore and having pitiful hopes to try and stay relevant.

I don't do anything to revive the community and let it go back to the state it was a month ago with 100 weekly players and server topping at 10 online - I get blamed for not caring about the community and being a bad community manager.

Hope you find a different DayZ community that keeps going after 6+ years and manages to handle it better. o7

bye

I heard about this one place you can go to but it's more dead then alive o well hf lurking the forum's.

Sorry mate but you always had an attitude of "I'm trying to save this place and no one is listening". Thing is... the way you placed things was always as if you're higher than other people, you had little vendettas vs other people and you always left a bitter taste in people's mouths. I don't think you understand how communities are supposed to be. We're not here to hate each other, we're here to RP with each other. However, I think you leaving is better for you and us, not saying this in a flamey way, I am actually being serious. Have fun with whatever you do next.

See ya later Tivian! I will always remember our RP we had. Stay safe.

17 minutes ago, Roland said:

You know, that's what happens with game that have been in development for 5 years and have broken every deadline and promise there is. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's our own fault or because of bad members or management, all DayZ communities have suffered it. I'm trying to revive the interest in the community with everything I can, and I still get slammed with criticism like above. It's easy to hate when it's not you who has to make things interesting for hundreds of people who are tired of playing the same game for the last X years.

I do something to revive the community for a dead ass game and bring more players aboard in a way that would prevent sabotage and abuse - I get blamed for being money whore and having pitiful hopes to try and stay relevant.

I don't do anything to revive the community and let it go back to the state it was a month ago with 100 weekly players and server topping at 10 online - I get blamed for not caring about the community and being a bad community manager.

Hope you find a different DayZ community that keeps going after 6+ years and manages to handle it better. o7

Honestly, @Roland your not a bad community manager.  Ya kept it going, no one can deny you that credit.  I just felt like some bad decisions were made, and you did not have a lot of other options to work with.

Catch you on the flip side Rolle o7

thx for the memories even THOUGH i didn't get a mention eesh

Just now, Dimples said:

thx for the memories even THOUGH i didn't get a mention eesh

Sowwy queen.  You change your name so much so that I can not keep track on your name.  Never threat though you shall always be the queen bee of Severo

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! XD

Just now, Tiviyl said:

Sowwy queen.  You change your name so much so that I can not keep track on your name.  Never threat though you shall always be the queen bee of Severo

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! XD

Fucking love you, sexy cunt. ?

Take care bb. I'm coming with you.

1 minute ago, Tiviyl said:

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! XD

and here i thought nothing funny would come out of this

Bye

6 minutes ago, groovy tonyRP said:

and here i thought nothing funny would come out of this

It is my job to make people laugh and speak my mind

Anime-Download-PNG.png.87feafb6b10780a8b36d6e3f3b6d7b0a.png

Good luck tiviyl I rp'd a few times with you hope you  find what your looking for

Sign in to follow this