Server time: 2019-02-22, 09:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
MoodyOG

The Saviors [Open Recruitment]

I like the concept of this group, seems like you boys have a lot of fun!! I hope I will encounter you guys in-game, I'd like to establish myself within the your group if/when I get the chance ?

Just now, JippaSWE said:

I like the concept of this group, seems like you boys have a lot of fun!! I hope I will encounter you guys in-game, I'd like to establish myself within the your group if/when I get the chance ?

if you wish to apply there is a format i believe here you can message @Falk or @MoodyOG

Just now, RyanPr said:

if you wish to apply there is a format i believe here you can message @Falk or @MoodyOG

Oh, really ? I didn't see a application template at the first post (?) 

Updated page

Thank you everyone. 

Edited by Falk

Thread looks nice man.

Thread looks dope!

That video in recruitment. Good shit ? 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

That video in recruitment. Good shit ? 

ty spraytan 

So after today, I just have no words on what the hell happened.

When you're surrounded with about 6 men with guns and asking people to come out of the room compliant but clearly unable to when the stairs are being shot. When the people are trying to roleplay (and unfortunate as it is to add this, being the only girl in that house) to be sprayed down whilst showing nothing but fear roleplay. I just don't know. Is this a PVP server for you guys or do you actually want to roleplay? I want to know your intentions. In a realistic situation you would not be rushing stairs, you would be roleplaying instead of the repetitive "COME DOWN HERE OR YOU ALL FUCKING DIE!" Like, I can clip all my attempts of roleplay when I was restricted to come downstairs. The person who poses a threat is ignored and I get looked directly in the eyes to be sprayed down. Not only did you ruin my RP session, but other people's roleplay for pure bloodshed and killing.

Instead of charging the stairs, you could've roleplayed what we would gain but then twist it on us, you could've get as many people to use as a roleplay advantage, you could've starved us out or dehydrated us out before doing any of that. But no, the compliant people are sprayed down and have their roleplay cut. 

Not really impressed. At all. I advise identifying the threats especially when we use the VOIP to help you not kill us but unfortunately that doesn't prevent the mis-ID and killing someone who doesn't pose a threat. 

Let this be known, if I was salty or whatever, a report would be going up. So I would like answers please. Thanks

So, we tried to get people to put their hands up that were involved regardless of if you were in the same room as the defenders. If you had your hand up you woulda survived like the hostage that we took from said room. I tried roleplaying, hell there was some good roleplay, finding out Legacy betrayed us struck a nerve deep in John Moody's heart. 
There is only so much we can do when everyone is shooting, like how can you blame us? I personally survived the whole thing and did everything I could to get as many hostages out as possible. If you were in piano house, your comrades screwed you over. 
@Mademoiselle we are sorry we ruined your night, that was not our intention. We tried to get revenge. We pushed the piano house about 5 minutes after I screamed over the megaphone and in normal voip to make the hostile situation known.

4 minutes ago, MoodyOG said:

If you had your hand up you woulda survived like the hostage that we took from said room.

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

QUITE LITERALLY PREFIRED

WHAT

The dude to ur right survived and was our hostage. We are sorry. But Ima take blame and say I coulda done better, I am sorry I didn't mean to ruin anything, it was a mess. I am really sorry

Just now, MoodyOG said:

The dude to ur right survived and was our hostage. We are sorry. But Ima take blame and say I coulda done better, I am sorry I didn't mean to ruin anything, it was a mess. I am really sorry

I think you all need to check up on your comms and how you handle things. I want the person who did this also own up to this and apologise not on my behalf, but everyone elses.

Looks like a big accident to me, mistakes happen

Just now, JoeyS said:

Looks like a big accident to me, mistakes happen

Accident? Is this a joke? First we’re trying to defend keeping our hands up so we don’t die. Then to, oh well it was an accident.

anymore excuses?

I am taking the blame, I made the call to push room. I don't know who it is, It is my group and thus I should be taking responsibility. It is my responsibility to make sure things like this don't happen and I failed. And once again I am sorry

I think a team of Staff need to lock this Thread for the time being to prevent any flaming and back and forth OOC Hate, just in case.

-User was Cautioned for this Post-

Let me put my two cents into this whole situation. I was outside of the church area with all the civilians, you guys were looking for Communists when there were maybe two or three in the town as a whole. The ENTIRETY of the civilians was given the treatment of, "If you talk, I'll shoot you. If you put your hands down, I'll shoot you." We literally were given little to no RP as we herd all the civilians away. Once the whole firefight was finished, you guys just left? There was no statement to the whole firefight, just come, shoot anyone who didn't comply and leave? I'm sorry, you guys don't seem like you're here for much RP with that mindset and attitude if I'm going to be brutally honest.

Edited by Kain

I don't know what to say anymore, thank you for the feedback and next time I will make sure that the rp is dealt with adequately. We went in for at most 1-3 hostages, no one expect 10 people to surrender in the middle of the road, what we got told was free territory was there who are our enemies. No we don't just PVP we tried running a settlement, we got attacked everyday and had worse things happen than this to us everyday, but no one batted an eye. But thank you