Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 17 minutes
MoodyOG

The Saviors [Open Recruitment]

Looking at your lore, it's short but it's alright. I was curious as to why you guys would want to set up a government. A government is a collective of people who make decisions for the betterment of the people living there. 

Judging by the lore, the leader is stating he wants to be the ruler of Chernarus, so it'd be moreso a dictatorship? 

But best of luck, it'll be interesting to see how your group fits in with the others. 

On 10/1/2018 at 4:52 PM, MoodyOG said:

Yea we are working on making it all "pretty". And please dont reference TWD, this group was originally made back in 2016 before that horrid show decided to ruin the name

The Saviors have existed in the TWD comic books since 2012, just fyi. 

Never read comics, but hopefully you will think positively of our rp in game

Edited by MoodyOG

Got some good rp from this group keep it up

Reminds me of a show and a book

Edited by Farmer-BorisRP

@Farmer-BorisRP ah fook off haha, i hope so we had a blast with yall last night, enjoyed every second of it

Was some good 3 hours of camping ?

Looking gucci

Had good RP with three of your guys yesterday up at Bash. Hope our first impression wasn't too off putting and we can cooperate in the future.

What a wonderful sight

The lore is short but alright. The goals however are too far into the future, day 650 is in a bit less than 200 days. Maybe add a few smaller, easier to track goals to spice things up. 

Well we plan to be around for a while, we have short term ig goals everyday that we set before we jump in ig each day. And those long term goals are reasonable due to the fact it will take time to establish the government we plan om which is a democratic monarchy @Spartan

Everything looks fine now and I've heard some good things about you guys. Approved

PogChamp 

Congrats

Congrats on the Approval 

If this is anything like the original saviours itll be interesting

Good luck!

Thank you all! I am excited and the group and I are going to help progress the in game lore as much as possible!

39 minutes ago, MoodyOG said:

Thank you all! I am excited and the group and I are going to help progress the in game lore as much as possible!

source.gif

Good luck my dude, I hope to see some good shit come from all the major players these next few months ❤️ 

Updated lore and goals to fit the current state of the Saviors IG

Hey boys! I haven't been on as my Dallas character because of good friend of mine came back and we are going to play as the hobos. @MoodyOG  o7 thank you for allowing me to be part of this group. I had a really good time playing with you all but I must ask to be removed off the rooster for now. @Nightwing , @Jarvis , @Syoto and @MrPanda thanks for providing some good times as well.

Edited by DallasRP

2 minutes ago, DallasRP said:

Hey boys! I haven't been on as my Dallas character because of good friend of mine came back and we are going to play as the hobos. @MoodyOG  o7 thank you for allowing me to be part of this group. I had a really good time playing with you all but I must ask to be removed off the rooster for now. @Nightwing , @Jarvis and @MrPanda thanks for providing some good times as well. 

o7 my dude. Hope to run into Chillie again IC ?

Oh shit dude not more chilly willy my depression shall kick in now