Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
MoodyOG

The Saviors [Open Recruitment]

Enjoyed meeting @Falk today in Novaya, hopefully next time my friend wont tie himself up instead of one of you 😂

2 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

After my last (not so good) feedback I want to leave feedback again.

I have finally seen a massive change in behaviour and attitude of roleplay performed from this group. Instead of hoping not to bump into you, I would rather stick around. I enjoy the hotspot you guys have created and enjoy talking to you all. As I stated, Pogo, Moody and ToeZ (including others) have made this enjoyable for me and provided outstanding roleplay sessions. Please, keep up the good work. I can tell you guys have improved from my last feedback and done a complete 180°. Kudos to you. 

It is really nice to hear that we were able to prove our Quality in RP for you comparing to your last encounter with us ! thank you a lot for the feedback and your Kind words 🙂

After first meeting you guys as Aiden in Lopatino and getting shot up so much (Thanks for letting me live haha) it was great to meet up with you guys again as Artyom. The group has indeed changed a lot and for the better in my eyes oh and plus...Artyom is now a Savior so Vodka for everyone now! 👍

Cheers to the men whos Coms are crap but still get shit done in the field. Youre RP has come a long way since Eddies meeting, please keep it on the up and up boys and sorry if the Lawyer keeps kicking more ass than you. 

5 hours ago, FireDude said:

Cheers to the men whos Coms are crap but still get shit done in the field. Youre RP has come a long way since Eddies meeting, please keep it on the up and up boys and sorry if the Lawyer keeps kicking more ass than you. 

People should have listened to the people with designated roles. we took care of it. hope to see more of you and thank you!

10 minutes ago, Falk said:

Today marks my last day in The Saviors. I would be lying if I didn't have problems within the group but I have enjoyed being the right hand to Moody. What me and Moody and made together and done in my opinion has influenced alot people on the server. Good Luck in the next step of The Saviors Story. 

Falk, you were a wonderful person to have around and an even better leader. The RP you brought to the group shaped it to what it is now. You will be missed dearly.

Benedict Falk will Always have a place in my heart and it will be hard for me to kill you 😄❤️

On 2/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, Falk said:

Today marks my last day in The Saviors. I would be lying if I didn't have problems within the group but I have enjoyed being the right hand to Moody. What me and Moody and made together and done in my opinion has influenced alot people on the server. Good Luck in the next step of The Saviors Story. 

Sucks to see ya go, but I guess it is what it is.
Hope you find a good place to invest your time; pretty sure we'll be in eachothers sights soon enough lol
👋

honestly, props to moody for stepping out of the compound.

we came in with a show of force and negoations and fully expected to have to fight in that dredded compound lol

good shit lads

❤️

25 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

we came in with a show of force and negoations and fully expected to have to fight in that dredded compound lol

good shit lads

❤️

The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife haha. Very fun and good RP though. Thanks for stopping by 

Just now, OhThatGuy27 said:

The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife haha. Very fun and good RP though. Thanks for stopping by 

nrl im kinda pissed I missed it but I was having a seizure and open chest surgery so...

3 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

good shit lads

❤️

Always fun to rp and be taken hostage by you guys ❤️

Pretty much what Lemon said, didn't expect to have a conversation without an initiation having to be dropped from either side. Reminded me of this -

Until the Russians are dead, that is.

1 hour ago, Mexi said:

Pretty much what Lemon said, didn't expect to have a conversation without an initiation having to be dropped from either side. Reminded me of this -

Until the Russians are dead, that is.

Smert' rossiyanam !

5 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

good shit lads

❤️

I stood on top of the factory watching everyone of you guys surrounding the factory. Made my prayers and was accepting my upcoming death 😄 thanks for not initiating haha

Oh hi there,

thank you for having me royal wedding GIF by BBC

1 minute ago, Mademoiselle said:

Oh hi there,

Welcome aboard! Great to see you in the group, I know you’ll bring a lot of great RP to the Saviors!

1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

Oh hi there,

game of thrones drinking GIF by Sky 

Welcome to the fun house! 

2 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Oh hi there,

L.I.F.E. Division of Saviors?🤔

Edited by Squillium

@Wong I had a similar encounter with that Mexican guy in Novaya town square. Random people, my friends and I were talking, singing, and sharing stories around a fire when that Mexican guy came up to us insulting us while one of his friends stood behind a wall across the street waiting for us to do something. After like 30 minutes of him shit talking, another Savior joined in around the fire right as we started organizing boxing matches. Once another Savior joined us in the fun that mexican guy gave up and left. 

edit: It's just odd how two people from the same group can treat the situation so differently. One guy baits a group much larger than himself with insults and threats, while the other guy talks, and joins in the fun. I can't remember the name of the guy who joined us but he ended up adding a lot to the rp.

Edited by YO_MIKE

@Wong You can't pick and choose when you wanna walk up and be friendly and when you wanna come kill us. You are enemies, you have made that clear as day. I am not gonna play dumb and just let you waltz in. There are consequences to pay when you attack the group and are hostile to everyone. I support how my guys acted. The people that haven't attacked us or chatted shit over radio chatter typically have an amazing experience at the compound. The majority of people that have roleplayed with us can back us up on this.

Sorry bout it dude, but you should also tell the full story as to why we acted that way. Pretty sure you were one of the ones that scarred up Jade, sorry we have made it too hard for people that wanna rob and steal to be successful when we are there, thats the point of the compound. And you are coming at me with accusations that we have terrible rp yet from what I have seen from some of your boys is far more atrocious than some bandit shuffling and telling someone to 'fuck off'. Also why didn't you mention one of your boys tried to jfk Ryan when you were leaving. But hey guess you don't wanna mention that.

You don't wanna mention how you attack people that even talk to us, but once again we are supposed to treat you like long lost family. I don't appreciate you leaving out the important stuff as to what warranted this behavior, you try and victimize yourself. We aren't dicks to everyone, we have a lot of people that literally live in the main compound. We have never treated someone poorly icly unless it warrants it. Next time when leaving feedback don't try to play the victim when your own actions are the reasons to our hostile response.

Edited by MoodyOG