Server time (UTC): 2019-09-16, 05:14
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

The Saviors [Open Recruitment]

6 minutes ago, Falk said:

@Sleepyhead Please can you give @MoodyOG the group rights.

My reign over The Saviors ends today. Good luck to next upcoming people. 

Done.

2 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Thank you for the add. Looking forward to the RP this group will provide ?

Can't wait to meet you.

5 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

A warm welcome to you! Can't wait to RP with you mister ?

Guest RyanOG
18 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

See ya tomorrow. Hope you ready to get on some PvP servers;)

Very nice work with the group and it's cool but you know,

Spoiler

Negan is dead.

Really enjoyed the RP i've had with you chaps during the cease fire especially whenever we've been interacting with biggsbe. Keep up the good work chaps

Ranks added, roster purged of inactive players

HappyTaffy has not been online in over two weeks and Bailey has not been online in nearly two weeks. It might be a good idea to send them a message and see if they plan on getting active soon. If not, they will need to be removed from the roster. Other than that, activity looks good.

It'd also be nice to see a few more date-specific goals.

Hope all is well with you lot.

God you lot have no idea how refreshing it was to have a negotiation over teamspeak. I miss it.

Big love lads.

Guest RyanOG
7 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

HappyTaffy has not been online in over two weeks and Bailey has not been online in nearly two weeks. It might be a good idea to send them a message and see if they plan on getting active soon. If not, they will need to be removed from the roster. Other than that, activity looks good.

It'd also be nice to see a few more date-specific goals.

Hope all is well with you lot.

Bailey is active in our groupchat, it's due to his internet. Taffy is busy and comes on when he can. I will pass that on to moody ?

Congrats everyone! You survived a bombing run by 2 russian jets, boi what will the future hold

I cant believe you guys.

We come into Novaya, purely to RP not for a firefight, all of you guys dont say anything, run to your base, lock the doors and start to talk shit.

Are you guys fucking serious?

@MoodyOG I know you werent involved but I think you should really talk to the current members online. This was pure BadRP and I have no clue why you guys did this.

We could of rped it out in so many ways but even when I stood infront of your gate, trying to talk some of your people just started shit talking me. (Even though I talked to you via the radio telling you I had respect for you.) Its a shame I cant go to Novaya for RP anymore. Shame.

I hope I wont get attacked by the whole group this time and instead get a mature reply.

Edited by Jackfish

3 minutes ago, OhThatGuy27 said:

SNIP

We came blasting the Chernarussian anthem trying to have some interesting RP. We walk up, say hello and a couple of you say hi and sprint off.

I just dont get why you need to sprint to your little OP bunker, hide in there and then start rping. Wish you guys would stand your fucking ground instead of running away and then chat shit. 

I can already see what your attitude is in this discussion. I rather talk with Moody then with you.

15 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

We came blasting the Chernarussian anthem trying to have some interesting RP. We walk up, say hello and a couple of you say hi and sprint off.

I just dont get why you need to sprint to your little OP bunker, hide in there and then start rping. Wish you guys would stand your fucking ground instead of running away and then chat shit. 

I can already see what your attitude is in this discussion. I rather talk with Moody then with you.

I don't see a Problem with the attitude. It seems like you started some hostile stuff against our Group, acting suspicious. Saviors took a defensive Position to avoid unnessecary deaths in this war and now you complain. 
Thank you for giving us your feedback. But I would advise that you should include the thought that you might not being right in every point. I hope the next time you will have a different attitude when you come to Novaya instead of throwing Insults and then not being able to stand the backfire. Better RP could be the result then ?

Edited by Angima

20 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I can already see what your attitude is in this discussion. I rather talk with Moody then with you

You can't just come into someone's thread, leave feedback with an immature bad attitude yourself, and expect them not to call you out on your own faults.

If you want to leave feedback on someone's thread, and have them actually take what you have to say serious, then you need to come across in a more polite and chill manner. Saying things like "Are you fucking serious?" and expecting anything but the same in return, is just ignorant and narcissistic. Your feedback couldn't be further from constructive.

Novaya was being attacked for weeks by 5 different groups that allied against them. The attacks have stopped due to the peace summit that was held, but when you go into the Savior's town and act hostile while blasting shit over the megaphone, you can expect them to set up and prepare for an initiation. They know the signs of an oncoming conflict. Then you go up to their gates and get upset when they are hostile to you after you've already been hostile to them. That's just ridiculous man.

Edited by Dusty

14 minutes ago, Mexi said:

Snip

Dont really know why you are getting involved since you weren't involved in the situation + you are not a Savior.

Trust me, I know how to RP. We dont run into every town with the megaphone, we did it once and it was great since we slowwalked the town.

We had some great RP moments with our Nationalist characters from people that actually stayed and rped with us. I dont know why they are saying we walked in and started insulting them, this is a stright up lie. We started insulting you guys when you suddenly ran away without talking and when we saw foreigners cutting down our tree's.

But its all good, will not argue on here. 

EDIT: @Dusty since when are you a Savior?

Edited by Jackfish

Just now, Jackfish said:

Dont really know why you are getting involved since you weren't involved in the situation + you are not a Savior.

Trust me, I know how to RP. We dont run into every town with the megaphone, we did it once and it was great since we slowwalked the town.

We had some great RP moments with our Nationalist characters from people that actually stayed and rped with us. I dont know why they are saying we walked in and started insulting them, this is a stright up lie. We started insulting you guys when you suddenly ran away without talking and when we saw foreigners cutting down our tree's.

But its all good, will not argue on here. 

It's a public thread and as such, I can reply if I see fit.

I look forward to a group thread coming from these 'nationalist' characters you seem to be playing, because I'm sure others have some feedback for yourselves.
Lay off with the attitude in future feedbacks and I'm sure it won't attract such attention.

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

1 hour ago, Zipcouda said:

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Thank you for the great feedback you giving here.

I for one will say that my time with the Saviors was quite fun, we had some great rp. Even after leaving, our groups have had some interactions that were sparked entirely through IC events/storylines and whilst almost entirely hostile, I'd say they were fun for all involved. Moody, I was shitting myself in Pulkovo that time you happened to show up ?. I'm not one to draw a conclusion from what was said here recently since I was not present at the time but I will say that, in my experience, Saviors play by the book and their RP is more than on par. 

Spoke with the Saviors on TS. 

We good.

Nice meeting you guys today. Unfortunately some unknown people had a bit of a strange conversation as we arrived, but the meeting eventually turned out better ?

Enjoyed meeting @Falk today in Novaya, hopefully next time my friend wont tie himself up instead of one of you 😂