Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 16:09
TeutonicOG

The Saviors [Open Recruitment]

- User was cautioned for this post -

Yo ok. This was Eddie Malone, I was the man who was forced to pick up an SVD and try to defend my Girlfriend. See, I was a combatant and had a weapon so I should have been shot I get that. Im just very disappointing with how it was handled, I tried to RP during this situation, I know you had Hostages during this situation and neglected to use them as a tool to RP and get this firefight to end. If you acted like you cared for your damn life you all would have tired to threaten the hostages lifes and said "We will kill all the people outside unless you come out, do you want all your friends to die today?!" Something along those line. Just because Kill rights are granted does not mean you MUST KILL ANYONE. One someone is killed I can see the BLOOD LUST in peoples eyes, you keep your mouths shut and start shooting up the place. I heard one fucking line from Saviors and it was Moody stating something along the lines of "Hands up or Die". Im not pissed about the gear or crap Im just sad that every event I see the Saviors its not even hostile RP its just PVP. Im sorry its just embarrassing to be apart of this crap, im sorry please dont just apologize simple be better.  

Literally rped the whole time, running around the whole time trying my best to meet the needs of everyone. Thank you for feedback

Anyways I've enjoyed the RP and pvp we had together earlier today.

1 minute ago, MoodyOG said:

Literally rped the whole time, running around the whole time trying my best to meet the needs of everyone. Thank you for feedback

Look I wanna like yall saviors, but the only Rp anyone who was still fighting heard you say we will kill you if you dont surrender. I dont wanna make this an argument cause stuff like this happen and I understand. But It cannot be an accident to mute your mic and just spray down civis or combatants who wanna end the fight. 

- User was warned for this post -

2 hours ago, BreadERP said:

People have. This was just a clusterfuck that involved a lot of people at the same time.

I cant speak for the past, im not upset just disappointing with this type of gameplay. They did it yesterday when they attacked Kab, I was again a hostage and saw little RP from them. Please Yall do good in Novaya just try and bring that down here during your combat. 

- User was warned for post -

Unfortunately things like this are only noticed when it's happening themselves.

Mistakes happen, feedback was given, learn from it. Not much else to reply to people when it's the same sentence said differently.

Feedback, Kinda: In the future however I'd make sure you remain respectful and mature when any feedback comes in otherwise that wont help the situation whatsoever.

I will go though everyone feedback and comments on events that happened this evening. Thank you all for taking your time for making us aware about your concerns on the issues this evening.  I will do a follow up and leave a statement once everything has been sorted on our side. 

Here come all the salty perma banned players

For real though, why make such a big deal out of this. Yeah you were sitting with your hand up, you got shot in a close quarter gunfight because you were around the corner so he couldn't see you, he prefires expecting someone with a gun shooting back.

Would of been a good idea to stand with both hands up were he could probably see you..

(I tried to quote but it wouldn't work from some reason)

Edited by Jerry

@MoodyOG @Falk

In the future I would recommend having one or two dedicated “Hostage RPers” for any given situation. I ussualy take the reins for PAMYATI because I am absolute trash at PVP under 100 meters.

But if one or two people are fully dedicated to hostage RP while the rest are fighting, it really improves the quality of the situation for everyone involved. 

@Ducky might be able to give some advice in this regard too, because he takes the same role for Free Territory. 

Cheers.

My only advice is to literally use any of the 10 hostages you had outside to defuse the situation rather than dogbrain rush into the piano house.

?‍♂️

Alright, I feel like it's been long enough. Stay classy everyone, the thread has been warned more than enough.

//unlocked

10 hours ago, Sylva said:

@MoodyOG @Falk

In the future I would recommend having one or two dedicated “Hostage RPers” for any given situation. I ussualy take the reins for PAMYATI because I am absolute trash at PVP under 100 meters.

But if one or two people are fully dedicated to hostage RP while the rest are fighting, it really improves the quality of the situation for everyone involved. 

@Ducky might be able to give some advice in this regard too, because he takes the same role for Free Territory. 

Cheers.

That’s what I did last week when we stacked kab, overall good experience and both parties were content with RP provided. +1

Three times now, I've had someone from the Saviors seemingly follow me from town and attempt to strong arm me, and as soon as I call them out as Saviors, they run and quickly end the RP.

Something's gotta budge. Either give RP or don't.

Guest RyanOG
18 minutes ago, Ke Ke said:

Three times now, I've had someone from the Saviors seemingly follow me from town and attempt to strong arm me, and as soon as I call them out as Saviors, they run and quickly end the RP.

Something's gotta budge. Either give RP or don't.

Thanks for the feedback.

I would like to point out that we have had impersonators trying to spread lies IC about us acting like idiots. 

This does not cover it and we understand that i am sure. But that ain't us, we do RP and if you have met us then you will know that. If we strongarm and you refuse we follow up.

Another thing to add, we have alot of newer guys we are trying to train up, this could potentially be the case and if you have names please forward to Moody or falk.

Edited by RyanOG

@Ke Ke by the way you portray your character on radio chatter, I doubt you have met us. Because your character seems unique enough to remember. 
And where were you strong armed?

3 hours ago, MoodyOG said:

@Ke Ke by the way you portray your character on radio chatter, I doubt you have met us. Because your character seems unique enough to remember. 
And where were you strong armed?

I doubt you specifically have met me, but can guarantee I've met your guys on multiple occasions. Your men attempted strong-arming me just outside of Severgino; I had to pull my rifle because as two of them approached me, one stayed behind 20 m away in the field to scope me down. Whoever the survivor named Jay was that accompanied me bears witness.

Regardless, I'm sure it's your newer members who are trying to be hostile with me. The first time they robbed me was Novaya Petrovka - they took my rifle, backpack, shirt, and glasses and hightailed it to your previous hideout in the industrial building. The second time was much like this third time - they trailed me, taking off the armbands but not changing clothes or gear, then circled me trying to question what I'm doing and how nice my things looked. Both times I cut them off and told them I recognize them as Saviors and that was enough for them to realize if they robbed me, I'd know who did it. I don't get close enough to pulse-check, but I record, so next time I'll be sure to send it to you and Falk.

I just recommend that if you're going to have a city open to the most of the public and you'll provide safety, there should be a set standard to when it's acceptable to rob someone. I sat in the town for a solid 25 minutes staring at a fire and waiting for civilians to RP with - if I was to be held up, then would've been a good time. 

Cheers

@Sleepyhead Please can you give @MoodyOG the group rights.

My reign over The Saviors ends today. Good luck to next upcoming people.