Server time: 2019-04-23, 01:01
MoodyOG

The Saviors [Open Recruitment]

Oh boy, made a return. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Wow those graphics are really nice.

Welcome back mr moody❤️

Edited by Alexis

Good luck lads, Don't let me down

Woohoo the return of us saviors nice surprise to wakeup to. ?

I'm glad to see another group thread, makes me think that things are on the up, as for your thread, your text should all be the same color unless its a logo, please change the horrid blue text you have to the beautyful white text you have for the Lore info. Pretty please. ?

Gorgeous thread, absolutely love the group logo. Personally I enjoy groups with deeper backgrounds, but this has a strong vibe - maybe because I cannot help but relate it to the Saviors in The Walking Dead.

P.S: @Cpt MacMillan is definitely right, please change that blue.?

Edited by Semiazas

Yea we are working on making it all "pretty". And please dont reference TWD, this group was originally made back in 2016 before that horrid show decided to ruin the name

Heard a lot about this group pre LW so I can’t wait to see it in action! Only issue is that your goals need to be S.M.A.R.T and I suggest you add a couple more some being short term and some being long term goals. Other than that looks good! 

Working on it @DrMax it was all weird trying to pull outa the super old archive so itll be fixed very soon!

Good luck boys! See you on the battlefield.

reservoir dogs finger gun GIF

Good luck with this group. See you all in-game

Only an idea and you already have enemies? Haha sounds like a fun idea! Hopefully we can get along IC!

Yea calling Chernarus "our land" creates a lot of enemies especially if you arent chernarussian XD

Y'know what, I -might- just come back and join you's. But!... I'm a lover not a fighter.

O.o The great chewy would consider joining us?! That is an honor!

I only post this out of curiosity..but have there been enough in game events to make you enemies with those groups? Those are both pretty fresh groups to the server, and to have enough information about both of them, including what they call themselves, it seems like it wouldn't be possible to be full-blown enemies quite yet..

But, I could be wrong and the role play could be there. Just don't want anyone getting Meta'd. Goodluck! 

@Wumby speaking for Abyss I can say that there is enough conflict to warrant the “enemy” status

Um I mean from what I and others in my group have experienced and heard in game, i believe it is.

42 minutes ago, Wumby said:

snip

Despite Abyss being pretty new forums-wise, we've actually been in game for about 3 weeks give or take. We've had plenty of experiences with the Saviors and I think it definitely warrants enemy status ?

Go on @Chewy go on join don't want to be the only girl in the group

Good luck John Moody and company!  

I ask only one thing . . . Next time I cover for you IG please don’t blow it.  (jk)

Edited by Mia