Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 21:00 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

The Tortugan State.

9 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

let it be known western didn't want me to fix the glitchyness

I think it makes it looks alive and moving to an extent.

Sleepy had a knife to me, send help. 

goodluck western

2 minutes ago, Farmer-BorisRP said:

goodluck western

Thank you young farmer Boris

The graphics make my head hurt, anyways good luck buddy can't wait to run into yall in game.

I did run into you for the first time in my life few days ago. The only problem was, that it seemed like the rest of your team was talking on TS/discord during the whole situation - a bad vibe from the past that I've never liked. But that may be not the case, since you're probably "the voice of the group" when you travel and you do state in the thread the use of radios IG. You did have some problems and had to reconnect, so I've waited few minutes for you to get back and in this time rest of the group was almost silently running around. Still, not such a big deal - I always say yes to 'relog', 'afk' etc because we all have lives and even small things can be important enough to drag us away from PC mid RP, yet staying around in silence with people running around you just because of fair-play calmed things a little bit too much from the initial impact the encouter has made.

What I really like about the encounter: the friendly proposition that was a threat, yet sounded reasonably. Conversation with you was very fluent - there were no awkward pauses in between (although I was having trouble understanding parts of what you were saying - not sure if it was my headset or dayz, as I never had this problem before). I really like this kind of "hostile" RP. RP that can slowly escalate and it's not a single encounter for the first time that during 30 minutes leads to an execution that kinda erases the whole story. The kind of RP you provided made my character think about the situation developing around him and talking with other survivors about what happend. In my opinion this is how you correctly build up RP story, impact other characters and maybe the lore itself.

The forum thread looks good - the graphics are not overhelming and the colours are, well - each of us likes different ones. But reading through it was easy and quick.

Last but not least - I really hope we'll see some basic base building and persistance soon, so you get game mechanics support for what you want to do. Good luck, hope you guys stick around

Looks good and that logo looks amazing!! Good to see you back again Western!!

Jesus, the logo looks like the cover of a death metal album. 

Group looks good, luv your group logo and it's good to see you again @EndeavourRP - sorry won't be playing your daughter again Mary's dad this time around is dead as a doornail lol

Spoiler

HLdH2us.jpg

Looking good mate, like the story and graphics. 

Hope it goes well, good luck.

Edited by SillyGoose

I got a feeling our two groups will get along nicely... ?

Excited to start rolling with you guys and see what we can make of it. ?

21 hours ago, DerrickStorm said:

I did run into you for the first time in my life few days ago. The only problem was, that it seemed like the rest of your team was talking on TS/discord during the whole situation - a bad vibe from the past that I've never liked. But that may be not the case, since you're probably "the voice of the group" when you travel and you do state in the thread the use of radios IG. You did have some problems and had to reconnect, so I've waited few minutes for you to get back and in this time rest of the group was almost silently running around. Still, not such a big deal - I always say yes to 'relog', 'afk' etc because we all have lives and even small things can be important enough to drag us away from PC mid RP, yet staying around in silence with people running around you just because of fair-play calmed things a little bit too much from the initial impact the encouter has made.

What I really like about the encounter: the friendly proposition that was a threat, yet sounded reasonably. Conversation with you was very fluent - there were no awkward pauses in between (although I was having trouble understanding parts of what you were saying - not sure if it was my headset or dayz, as I never had this problem before). I really like this kind of "hostile" RP. RP that can slowly escalate and it's not a single encounter for the first time that during 30 minutes leads to an execution that kinda erases the whole story. The kind of RP you provided made my character think about the situation developing around him and talking with other survivors about what happend. In my opinion this is how you correctly build up RP story, impact other characters and maybe the lore itself.

The forum thread looks good - the graphics are not overhelming and the colours are, well - each of us likes different ones. But reading through it was easy and quick.

Last but not least - I really hope we'll see some basic base building and persistance soon, so you get game mechanics support for what you want to do. Good luck, hope you guys stick around

Far as I know, I am the only one from the group whos been on for last few days, You might of seen me rolling with other groups around stary. 

Thank you for the feedback anyway ? 

18 hours ago, Grimnir said:

Jesus, the logo looks like the cover of a death metal album. 

death to all.

19 hours ago, DrMax said:

Looks good and that logo looks amazing!! Good to see you back again Western!!

Thank you young Max.

16 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Group looks good, luv your group logo and it's good to see you again @EndeavourRP - sorry won't be playing your daughter again Mary's dad this time around is dead as a doornail lol

I'll get him alive ? thank you ? 

15 hours ago, SillyGoose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

HLdH2us.jpg

Looking good mate, like the story and graphics. 

Hope it goes well, good luck.

Always a place here for you mate.

13 hours ago, GeneralTortillas said:

I got a feeling our two groups will get along nicely... ?

gives the money ? 

11 hours ago, Max said:

Excited to start rolling with you guys and see what we can make of it. ?

We out here boi 

Welcome @lukaszxe, sorry @Svenne 

Edited by EndeavourRP

@Vaetherium You wanted something like this xD as you told me before. 

Take a look ? For your 'gay' character you gonna make or was it female character? xD 

1 minute ago, Paradox said:

@Vaetherium You wanted something like this xD as you told me before. 

Take a look ? For your 'gay' character you gonna make or was it female character? xD 

mmmmmmmmmmmperhaps

Just now, Vaetherium said:

mmmmmmmmmmmperhaps

xD also get your ass on TS.

But take a look on this and think about it ?

welcome @SillyGoose

Just finished reading, 

looks pretty sick tbh. 

9 hours ago, Wumby said:

Just finished reading, 

looks pretty sick tbh. 

Thank you @Wumby

22 hours ago, EndeavourRP said:

Welcome @lukaszxe, sorry @Svenne 

Hey thanks, and yeah Western managed to make me switch group sorry bro

9 hours ago, lukaszxe said:

Hey thanks, and yeah Western managed to make me switch group sorry bro

'managed' 

good to have the boys back 

Thank you @Zero for the improvement 

Welcome @Munter. Looking like the boys are back. Just need @SebbePwnYou to hurry on! ?

21 hours ago, lukaszxe said:

Western managed to make me switch group sorry bro

"Western"

21 minutes ago, Max said:

"Western"

He will always be Western in my eyes