Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
strider

Add night time to the server

Night Time  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is going to be lovely for immersion. Just please do not make it pitch black with no moonlight, that would be a tad excessive.

It'd be nice to add some nighttime roleplay for a period of time such as campfire rituals ?

Pretty please @Roland?

In the wise words of Laura Branigan - "In the day nothing matters, it's the night time that flatters". 

Not sure if there are any options to control how the night is looking - I doubt it to be honest. But since it was gone because people voted against it, I hope it will make a comback now.

I would enjoy having nighttime back on the Server.

If I may and I think peope would agree. Regardless of the amount, I feel it should be night before and after restart (Maybe 2 hours before and an hour after).

Would make it feel more natural as logging back in and it went from dark to light feels a bit awkward. 

+1, this nighttime is much better than the gamma goggle night time we've had in the past. Looking at the poll, most people seem to agree with your suggestion. Time to spam Rolando

Night time i fink is just a most have in the server and espicly with the electricity that coming out to DayZ soon i fink we must have night time!!

Edited by Felix Corten

3 hours ago, Felix Corten said:

Night time i fink is just a most have in the server and espicly with the electricity that coming out to DayZ soon i fink we must have night time!!

Night time has already been added to the server.