Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:37

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Murphy_Irish

so im dont get accepted because of "Not a proper roleplaying name.

Guest Murphy_Irish   
Guest Murphy_Irish

so Murphy is not a role-playing name ? really! what a joke to be honest

Sky    1

What was your in-game name?

Guest Murphy_Irish   
Guest Murphy_Irish

Murphy_Irish well i was just going to put it as Murphy :( second time applying now and rejected for the smallest things. honestly do they expect us to be professional writers to get into this

DORNER    0

You cant have the underscore in the name thats for sure.

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

the "_" is what gotcha

Guest Murphy_Irish   
Guest Murphy_Irish

ya but waiting 2 days this time and the last time to be rejected by the smallest reason .. i could easily change my in game name

Rick1    0

You might also want to work on your spelling. Lol, your title "so im dont get accepted"

Sky    1

As the others have said, underscores are a no-go. The rules on in-game names are pretty clear, and you certainly don't need to be a "professional writter" to abide by them.

Guest Murphy_Irish   
Guest Murphy_Irish

i know ya i spelled it wrong at the start just woke up give me a break.lol was going to start making videos on this but sure cant now really so goodbye from me thanks anyway :(

You know that you will have a second change, right ?

But of course, being denied for such a little thing is frustating. Especially if the name is the only reason for your application to be denied.

Sky    1

This was his second chance.

I agree that its trivial, but the rules make it perfectly clear. When the admins are processing hundreds of applications at a time, they can't afford to make exceptions.

Guest Murphy_Irish   
Guest Murphy_Irish

i have applied twice so i don't think i can anymore. This was my second time :(

Oh well, sorry to hear that. I think I need a heads up on what name is allowed, we need a template for the new players applying for the whitelist to avoid such problems.

What was the reason when they rejected your first application ?

Guest Murphy_Irish   
Guest Murphy_Irish

For my First one was grammar and i explained the meaning of the New life rule wrong i was in such a hurry when the white list opened to try get my application in as fast as i could, .. so in my second one i made sure everything was up to scratch really,

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ingame-names

Though, I did just realise that this was posted in the General section, for some reason.

Oh yeah, that thread. Thanks for the link.

I moved it to guide and tutorial or would it be better in annoucement ?

For my First one was grammar and i explained the meaning of the New life rule wrong i was in such a hurry when the white list opened to try get my application in as fast as i could, .. so in my second one i made sure everything was up to scratch really,

Well, I am not a admin nor one of those who review the whitelists. I would say, They might be more reasons explaining why you have been denied that I am not aware of. I you think that you have been refused only for this reason, feel free to PM a admin and explain to him why you should have a other chance. I think that if they refused you for a matter of "name", they should be able to accept you under conditions.

Rolle    2462

Well I don't know if you're in a hurry all the time, but all your posts have similar spelling errors, it really leaves a bad impression when reviewing the applications. So no, it's not just the ingame name, your application was overall bad.

/thread