Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:46

Sign in to follow this  
katt

Some people just want blood.

katt    2

So, was driving close to north border.

I hear someone scream far away, I look behind me and I see a guy running, middle of nowhere, far from anything.

I think "I guess I can be friendly."

So I turn around my car and head to him, hes like "Oh hello friend!"

I ask him if he needs a ride then he says "Oh is that you friend running down?"

Second guy runs towards me and hes asking if I have morphine.

I drop it and ask if he needs a ride as well.

And ofc "DROP YOUR GUN, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS BEFORE WE SHOOT YOU."

I mean really...? I do nothing but begin nice, I even said that I could drive you to other cars i've found.

But nono, end up getting killed because some players just wanna see blood.

Thanks for losing faith in dayzRP community, looks like I will never help someone I don't know again..

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

What does 'ofc' mean sorry?

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

You ended up being killed because you didn't comply.

ZeroXiz    0

Don't judge everyone by a single experience! Keep staying friendly and you'll earn yourself a lot of allies and honor!

What does 'ofc' mean sorry?

of course = ofc

jakenwake    0

There is a point to this. I mean not every encounter you have in this game has to end with being robbed. It gets kind of boring after a while.

Sky    1

Thanks for losing faith in dayzRP community, looks like I will never help someone I don't know again..

Honestly, given the post apocalypse/zombie outbreak setting, this sort of approach would seem foolish anyway.

Like said before. You have just had a bad run of luck. Generally a lot of people would go after you for your stuff.

You need to be cautious and choose how you meet people. Not bump into them, if it can be avoided.

Jonesy    0

There is friendly people out there man, don't lose your faith! But honestly, approaching two people on your own isn't a good move, I never stop to help anyone if I'm on my own.

There is still friendly people out there, but there's also a lot of bad people out there that will do anything to get your gear. Try looking at joining a clan, it's a lot harder to get robbed when you're with an organised group.

Soren    0

Not everyone you help will backstap you. Earlier today I was at Factory near Polana, just looking for stuff, and a random survivor i didn't notice, felt down the stairs straight infront of me, allthough I had way better gear than him, and he only had an AK, and despise the fact that many in his case would try rob me for my gear, I ran to him, bandaged him, gave him blood and morphine, and suprisingly, he didn't try to rob me, but actually said thanks and said he will return the favor one day.

katt    2

Feels just so shitty, since he was running alone and then when I go to him cuz I feelt bad for him begin in middle of nowhere really on foot..

And first his like "Hello friend!" like, happy that I wanted to help him just to end up "Is that your friend comming down?"

and then "DROP YOUR GUN ELSE WE SHOOT"

Even tho they had better gear and I was like "come on.. I just wanted to help you, lets talk about it."

Nope, bullet to the head.

Blizzard    0

yea i miss people roleplaying there robbery, now its do exactly what they say no matter what in 10 secs or die bs. what happend to peoples imagination.

Sky, if I may you seem to be missing the point, its the lack of roleplay, not the "rules of a robbery". Hes looking for more flavor in his RP experience it would seem to me. I could be wrong though. Tis usually the case.

Sky    1

Sky, if I may you seem to be missing the point, its the lack of roleplay, not the "rules of a robbery". Hes looking for more flavor in his RP experience it would seem to me. I could be wrong though. Tis usually the case.

That is often the complaint, and its a perfectly legitimate one too. To me, it sounded like Katt was annoyed that his trust was betrayed by a stranger.

But regardless, these sort of incidents where RP is lacking aren't particularly common. As the newer players become more accustomed to the server, people will be more willing to RP.