Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 03:02
Sign in to follow this  
DerrickStorm

DayzRP: The Race of South Zagoria

Hey there,

so... I think I'm more of an intro & trailer guy when it comes to video editing. You may remember my DayzRP fan made trailer (click here) or DayzRP: Lore and Stories (click here), both recorded on my potato PC, so shed a tear about the quality...

Last weekend, still on 0.62, I was able to capture a video of a small event that began with a joke, while driving two sedans on a straight road. A drag race. One led to another and it took us few days to gather supllies and pick a place safe enough, so due to lag, teleportation and bugs nobody dies or crashes straight away. To make it more enjoyable for the viewers, we've decided to make a one lap race, so we end where we start - where all the people gonna be. The event was around 2 hours long if not longer, but I've tried to cut it into a 30 minutes long video - hope I've succeded.

Some mistakes were made while recording. Shadowplay didn't pick up my mike so I had to add some subtitles based on what I've remembered. While encoding the audio got a little bit desynced towards the end. Also I should have driven in 1st person more, to make the video look nicer, but to be honest, because of teleportation, I was afraid of killing somebody in my general vicinity.

Huge thanks go to following people for participating:

@Svenne, @JakeRP , @ReaperRP@ScarletRose, @yuthee, @DerrickStorm

and @dimitri for following up with the idea and organizing the race with me.

The intro to this video has some music. Depending on the country (at it was in previous videos) it might get muted for you, so you might have to access it differently.

I really hope you'll enjoy this:

God, that little event was so much fun! WIsh we could do it again in 0.63 but no cars ?

We can only hope cars will make a comeback in less laggy and teleporty way. We gonna race again, my friend. We will ride on the highways of Valhalla!

Edited by DerrickStorm

true but O'leary's have gone on holiday 

damn, Spikes driving was right up there with dale earnhardt jr that day. I think i might enter him in the next nascar race

F*ing up the car straight away was a great way of establishing dominance in the race, right? ?

We're just hoping that the game will provide more vehicles again and a little bit less laggy experience, so the current champion can be contested for the title.