Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
bttfguyman

Changing my character's backstory

bttfguyman    0

I've decided that I don't like my character anymore, there's not much I can do with him currently. Can I create a new character and keep the name? I don't like the military backround.

Yes. You can create a new character and keep the name. You can keep the same character and change the name. You can create a new character and create a new name. All is possible. No limits!

bttfguyman    0

Yes. You can create a new character and keep the name. You can keep the same character and change the name. You can create a new character and create a new name. All is possible. No limits!

Ok thanks for the quick reply!

DORNER    0

You can do anything you want as long as you role play.

Rick1    0

Not to steal your topic but can we change the back story whenever we want? Or do we need to pm a admin to change it for us?

DORNER    0

Not to steal your topic but can we change the back story whenever we want? Or do we need to pm a admin to change it for us?

Yeah you can change anything... story, name, whatever. You have to have a first and last name now tho otherwise youll get banned so keep that in mind.

Sky    1

As everyone has already mentioned, you aren't locked to a singular character background in anyway. If you decide you don't want to play that character anymore, you can change whenever you want.