Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Caeldon

Clan Logo [Artist Wanted]

Caeldon    1

Hey,

I recently formed a new group called Survivors of the Apocalypse and I am looking for an artist to design our logo.

I've made a quick mock up of what I would want it to look like, I'm not very good at these things so I would just like someone to make a similar styled badge, but obviously much more professional.

t8V6Lqo.png

If someone would be willing to make an improvement on this, It would be much appreciated.

Clan renamed to "The Australian Survivors" (Clan Tag being [TAS].

Caeldon    1

How would you like it improved?

As can be seen on the borders and the inside lines of the badge, they are quite messy and pixelated so I would like those made neater as well as a different font used for the text on the badge.

Hagen    0

I may have a better logo idea but I need a day or so to pull some ideas for it together if your interested let me know. one of my previous works for DayZRP is the CLF logo

1028c22bb9b963a577fe09cfb873cafc-d6671p9.png

EDIT: I probably cant supply you with a well edited image but i can provide you with a nice shiny vector image as well as a version that is compatible with squad xml and for the cheap affordable price of 20 military grade bullets

Caeldon    1

I may have a better logo idea but I need a day or so to pull some ideas for it together if your interested let me know. one of my previous works for DayZRP is the CLF logo

1028c22bb9b963a577fe09cfb873cafc-d6671p9.png

Sure, If you believe you have a good idea I'd be willing to see it.

Salaltair    0

Alright, done. Tell me if you want anything changed.

clansealcopy.png

Didn't do much extra other than adding some textures to parts of the badge.

And now I have to get rid of the white border thingy.

Caeldon    1

The image isn't loading for me, I'm unable to see it.

Hagen    0

Alright I threw together a few ideas and here they are http://commanderhagen.deviantart.com/art/Idea-sheet-for-a-logo-project-373368422?ga_submit_new=10%253A1369332969

I didnt want to do too much differently but a few thing such as the sherrif-like appearance the original had bothered me and felt out of place because your not trying nor look like any sort of authority type group you are simply a band of "stalkers" and i wanted to reflect that in the logo. let me know of any additions or changes you want and how you would like the final product to look like (the circle logo serves as a template as well as the one below) once i know what you want ill vector it out and have it delivered in a couple days.

Caeldon    1

I like the base templates. They both look pretty good, I'll leave it to your creativity for the final product. I can't say I am really a fan of the gas masks though, Need a image that signify's desperation, desperation to survive.

Good work so far.

Also could you change the text from "Survivors of the Apocalypse" to "The Australian Survivors" Clan Tag being [TAS]. Thanks

Hagen    0

Alright I'll see what I can do, I'm actually kinda relieved in a way you'd prefer to not have the gas mask I had originally intended it for my logo. :P

I'll update you soon on progress.

Caeldon    1

Okay, thanks again Hagen. I look forward to seeing your work.