Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:16 WE ARE RECRUITING
Snip3rific

[Open Freq] Severograd

*John cautiously presses the PTT*

This is Senior Petty Officer Samuels, I just heard shots fired in Severograd.  We have brough items for trade. Is everything alright?

*John releases the PTT and grabs his rifle*

*Holds the PTT*

"THEY'RE PUSHING-- ARRRGHHH...-- (TWO SHOTS) FUUUUCK---- THEY'RE COMING--- UNDEAD ARE STORMING THE CITY... MY LEGS HHMMPHHH I AM SURROUNDED...-- HELP(A FLURRY OF GUNSHOTS BEFORE THE TRANSMISSION ENDS)

Quinn listened in on the radio, after the storm had forced herself and Paul down East she came back, alone, looking for Paul and anyone, her eyes widened at what she had heard over the radio.

"What on earth did I miss!? Is everyone okay!? I tried killing off as many as I could since coming back, I did notice more than usual... Anyone need help?

Quinn released the PTT.

Edited by Puck

Paul groggily awakens and doesn't see Quinn next to him. He panics and flips through his radio till he hears the commotion

"Where the hell is everyone....? Fuck I'm sorry the one time I fall asleep the infected come to attack.... Sorry Quinn....."

The racking of a gun can be heard then static