Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 09:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JakeRP

A Message from the royal family of Chernarus

*Spike sits in his families camp, he picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

This is a message for those red fucks that have claimed they own Severograd.

*He pauses for moment*

My family has officially claimed all rights to the land of Chernarus, My da has taken the title of King, First we demand you turn over all your lands immediately,

Secondly we demand that you kneel before us and kiss our boots. 

Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in your death.

*He releases the PTT and goes back to drinking*

*He quickly grabs the radio again and presses the PTT*

Almost forgot, we would like to grant the lady known as Quinn the title Queen of Chernarus if she chooses to accept. 

Have a nice day.

*He puts the radio down and continues listening to da's fiddle playing*

Edited by JakeRP
forgot stuff

Quinn listened in as she was sipping on her tea, as she pressed down on the PTT, you may or may not hear slurping noises being taken politely.

"Are you... My stepson?"

Quinn released the PTT, as she went into thought.

"Well, at least someone is against the reds taking ownership and demanding rent and what not..."

"Many I don't even know or had met call me the Queen anyway so why not sure. I get to have a royal wedding, right?"

Quinn released the PTT while finishing her tea, giggling.

Edited by Puck

[Ryan holds down the PTT, barely containing his laughter]

"My fucking god, this country just gets better and better, can everyone claim titles now then? This had better be a joke, but if it ain't..."

*Pauses*

"Quinn, I'm sure you know what'll happen if you take any claim to that shit, it does you no good, so I really wouldn't. Not putting any threats out there, just a fair warning, I'm not taking any sides in this shitshow but if y'all come into my bar claiming shit, it's gonna be nasty."

[Ryan releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

18 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

[Ryan holds down the PTT, barely containing his laughter]

"My fucking god, this country just gets better and better, can everyone claim titles now then? This had better be a joke, but if it ain't..."

*Pauses*

"Quinn, I'm sure you know what'll happen if you take any claim to that shit, it does you no good, so I really wouldn't. Not putting any threats out there, just a fair warning, I'm not taking any sides in this shitshow but if y'all come into my bar claiming shit, it's gonna be nasty."

[Ryan releases the PTT]

Jacob's eyebrows would raise, he stops biting his nail and holds the PTT

So you don't like people claiming ownership or titles, but you are saying it's "your" bar?

...I am genuinely confused, you are contradicting yourself massively there. Also... if you want to cause problems

with people and threaten them because they gave themselves a name, you really have no priorities. Chill out and just try and stay alive that is all that matters at this point.

Besides, you can be president, mayor, king or queen and people can still get up and leave. No one can control others regardless, all you can claim is a few shitty

banged up houses and buildings and that's it

He would sigh with disappointment and release the PTT

Edited by Cobe

7 minutes ago, Cobe said:

Jacob's eyebrows would raise, he stops biting his nail and holds the PTT

So you don't like people claiming ownership or titles, but you are saying it's "your" bar?

...I am genuinely confused, you are contradicting yourself massively there. Also... if you want to cause problems

with people and threaten them because they gave themselves a name, you really have no priorities. Chill out and just try and stay alive that is all that matters at this point.

Besides, you can be president, mayor, king or queen and people can still get up and leave. No one can control others regardless, all you can claim is a few shitty

banged up houses and buildings and that's it

He would sigh with disappointment and release the PTT

[Ryan holds down the PTT]

"There's a difference between owning a business which I and many other people have had for months, and then claiming an entire fucking country, shut the fuck up you dumb youth, I never threatened anybody, ask Quinn, she knows full well what happens when she mopes around claiming that shit, it's a warning kid. If I wanted to threaten her, I got no problem with speaking my mind. "

[Ryan releases the PTT]

Jacob would chuckle at the response and hold the PTT, his tone sounding calm

Listen if you think I am a dumb youth then I have no fuckin' clue what that makes you by the way your talkin' to people.

He would sigh, and sound humoured

No one has problems with running a business, but no one ever claimed an entire country and if you actually believe someone

really thinks they can claim an entire country then you must be a little too gullible buddy, just relax and take a joke, no one is going to take over the country 

no matter how many back them up, and no one is gonna stop your business, but if you are gonna pollute the radio waves with insults and sentences that make you sound threatening, someones not gonna like it.

He would take a deep breath and raise his eyebrows

god...there is always one...

He would release the PTT

Edited by Cobe

Tristan presses down the PTT.

"I'm friends with you and all Quinn and friends, but good god, please stop."

Tristan releases the PTT.

*Oscar listens to the intial transmission sitting in his room above the pub while smoking his pipe*

*He presses the PTT*

"Your family? Kings? *chuckles*...cute..."

"Dont know about the reds you talk about but anyone who asks people to kiss their boots dont deserve anyones respect."

"See you around Severograd gents"

Edited by OskuRP