Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Mr. Blue

Sorry, but it is my time to go.

Ah, my little boy blues.

I don't blame you in all honesty, some peoples attitudes towards you haven't been all that great, it's unnecessary and uncalled for. You have played every family member of Quinns, father, brother, brother in law (almost!) and friend, an enemy of Quinns who had eaten her fingers! I never had such fun in roleplay since I had gotten to roleplay with you, but times change and people change, roleplay moves on, as do people. I hope one day we can roleplay together again, I also hope things do, hopefully, change within the community whereas peoples attitudes and toxic remarks are actually dealt with. People need to treat others with respect in this community, they need to realize that they are damaging it. 

We will stay in touch! Take it easy sweetheart. 

099.gif.4e58bce36751477084f5bb9df697ef1c.gif

Edited by Puck

I can totally understand bro, toxicity is everywhere and it is not a nice place to be right now, Good luck and it was a pleasure working with you in staff before!  ❤️ you are a good guy

Blue, I've told you this before on a few occations, and I'll tell you again: You managed to play one of my favorite gaming villains of all times (not just in an RP sense). You're a great guy on the side, too, and I have no doubts you'll continue to be just that.

We'll still talk, and I know I'll get to see Asher elsewhere, too. Stay fresh out there, my boy.

Cheers mate, your RP was always top notch. Sorry you got pushed out by others' toxicity.

Sad to see another good one go, but I don't blame you. My only regret was us not being able to has out the Bauer story together more, but that was out of our control. o7 my dude

Goodbye ❤️ Wish you luck anywhere else you go!

Really, really sorry to hear. Watching your videos was inspiring, hunting you with @Wolfstorm and the PCC was thrilling. Your pk of Ken was probably the most iconic moment during my short DayZRP ride so far... You will be remembered even though we did not really know each other I guess...kenmenweffq.jpg

Take care of yourself man,glad i met you and got to RP with you as a few of your characters and will always keep in contact with you,take it easy and stay safe and have fun out there o7

o7 baby. seeya around yeetmeister 2.0 ?

Bye o7

Ah damn... I'll miss you buddy! ?

see ya later b0ss, was fun talking to you

Welp.... it's really sad that you're having to leave us like this... but it's safe to say you've had a good run and left your mark on the community!

Good on you for making the decision that best fits you! I'm glad to hear your life has taken a turn for the better as well! I genuinely hope that things here have a different and more appealing tune for you the next time you pop in. Until then, stay awesome and keep doing you  ??

539262721_tenor(2).gif.9bf54b4d1c456f63e7a9af4566eace18.gif

o7 Blue boy I've taken my leave as well. We always got discord. Sometimes there is only one final option, and it's walk away from all the soyboys and keyboard warriors.

^ What he said.

o7 blue ? Take care

All the best @Mr. Blue, one hell of a ride and great RP & story lines across different characters.

Take it easy mate and do whats best for you.

Edited by Blake Quinn

Bye.

Goodbye dude PKing you back in the day was some dank RP. 

Edited by LouieRP

I haven't played in Dayzrp in quite awhile due to most of the facts you state.  SO I understand your POV so much..

Me, @Carg0cult, and @fiaboi are off either play experimental or other games. Currently SCUM is the new dayz for us. Your are more than welcome to join our crazy cabal anytime.

Good luck Mr Blue

Take of yourself!