Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:04
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Major Tom

RSM are NOT to be trusted, EVER

Major Tom    88

We were allied with them. We gave them vehicles, weapons and free use of our chopper.

They take our chopper. They ask us to find their Ural, claiming to not have our chopper. We find their Ural, drive it to the corner of the map as a meeting point and wait for them to give us our Heli, in return for their Ural. At this point, they claimed to have found the Heli and were willing to give it back in trade for the Ural, which was FULL of high grade guns.

They arrive. They circle us. They drop Morgan off. He betrays us.

After all we gave to him, we were 'more trouble than it's worth'.

Me and Layne did this in return for their kindness.

[video=youtube]

You forgot to say about the fact the night before when you took loads of our gear, guns and ammo then lied about it to our face.

Guest asdflayne   
Guest asdflayne

You forgot to say about the fact the night before when you took loads of our gear, guns and ammo then lied about it to our face.

We didn't take any of your gear the night before. None of it.

Major Tom    88

You took our Offroad, without telling us. We took some vehicles we found with no RSM members nearby to claim them, how would we know they're yours?

We gave all your vehicles and gear back when we realized they were yours, no hassle.

You took our HUEY, then killed us with it.

You took our Offroad, without telling us. We took some vehicles we found with no RSM members nearby to claim them, how would we know they're yours?

We gave all your vehicles and gear back when we realized they were yours, no hassle.

I'm curious, you keep claiming ownership of these vehicles, why?? when your not online they're hardly yours.

//This could be fun, but let's try to keep it IC, okay? Who cares what happened out of character. It's a game.

Major Tom    88

I'm curious, you keep claiming ownership of these vehicles, why?? when your not online they're hardly yours.

So why get mad when we took the Ural with no one online? It's hardly yours if you're not online ;)

//This could be fun, but let's try to keep it IC, okay? Who cares what happened out of character. It's a game.

I'm out, these butt hurt kids seem to think we're hacking because we found they're piss poorly "hidden" vehicles.

I'll rejoin when they grow up.

I'm out, these butt hurt kids seem to think we're hacking because we found they're piss poorly "hidden" vehicles.

//IC please. Thanks.

So why get mad when we took the Ural with no one online? It's hardly yours if you're not online ;)

//IC RSM had every right to get "mad" (in a roleplay, IC way) if you took the Ural, even if we weren't online (it's not like your character ceases to exist if you aren't online). So yes, IC/in a roleplay way, I don't really see why you have to get mad out of character. If you get mad IN CHARACTER, fine. I like feuds. It makes the game exciting.

But out of character? Who the hell cares?

Major Tom    88

Yo, we didn't hide those vehicles. We put them on the hill for you to come collect, which you did :P

As Gijs said, try to keep in character man. It's just a Ural

Glenn O    3

6 days of hard training at Zhunks "Kneecapping School", fully prepared and this happens the day my GW 2 account gets hacked and I'm not able to kneecap any. *Cries*

I will make up for this Zhunk, just stay off the roads "mastah"

It takes a special kind of rationale and logic to think that the far edges/corners of the map are good places to hide things given that they're actually such painfully obvious places and are usually the first one a person with a chopper would investigate.

Major Tom    88

Also, I was trying to stay IC, guys. I'm really not angry at all. I like gearing up, walking around with high level loot just scares me because I'm constantly on edge.

I made the thread because I legit thought they were metagaming. I was told Morgan had an admin map, and that caused my confusion. The other thread I made because of the action. Blowing up the Ural? Fucking awesome!!

I didn't realize so many RSM would get so angry at me and throw insults like 'butt hurt' and 'kid'. Man, it's just a Ural right?

Guest asdflayne   
Guest asdflayne

Please close this thread, Tom.

Major Tom    88

I think we should focus on more important things, like running in straight line while be shot at by a huey.

0/10, would not operate with.

My character wouldn't stop walking :c

Also, notice the very last split second before I died, my camera turned right. I was just about to zigzag then BAMBAMBAM

Also, I was trying to stay IC, guys. I'm really not angry at all. I like gearing up, walking around with high level loot just scares me because I'm constantly on edge.

I made the thread because I legit thought they were metagaming. I was told Morgan had an admin map, and that caused my confusion. The other thread I made because of the action. Blowing up the Ural? Fucking awesome!!

I didn't realize so many RSM would get so angry at me and throw insults like 'butt hurt' and 'kid'. Man, it's just a Ural right?

You're actually shocked that people became angry when you falsely accused them of cheating?

Also, you're clearly mad about something as this is the third thread I've seen now where this incident has been mentioned. Someone is having trouble letting it go, it seems.

Major Tom    88

You're actually shocked that people became angry when you falsely accused them of cheating?

That was in the other thread, man. Was also a mistake, which I realized.

Please close this thread, Tom.

Not in my power man.

Admins, care to close this please?

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Look man keep it too the report discussion, stop trying to give as a bad name. I wasnt on that night but this is starting to annoy me.

Major Tom    88

Look man keep it too the report discussion, stop trying to give as a bad name. I wasnt on that night but this is starting to annoy me.

This was an in character thread. I thought people could keep the two threads separate. I posted the video because of action, explosions and helicopters :/

This was an in character thread. I thought people could keep the two threads separate. I posted the video because of actions and explosions :/

Want me to move this to the RP section then?

Or media section then?

Major Tom    88

This was an in character thread. I thought people could keep the two threads separate. I posted the video because of actions and explosions :/

Want me to move this to the RP section then?

Or media section then?

I completely forgot that section existed. Feel free to move it there, but I still want this thread closed.