Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:53

Sign in to follow this  
Egard

A lovely first Day (Also the worst one)

Egard    0

I spawned in Drakon and ran towards elektro when i met 3 guys we teamed up and later more and more survivors joined it we made the church out tempoary campsite but then when we were 7 people we decided to run to the Hospital so we re-grouped on the roof and stayed there for 15 minutes we talked about how the infection started and what those things are and how you kill them which we already figured out we wanted to find a better way, a more silent way and if they can be cured don't know these guys name but they were pretty cool i think one of them called him self 'Egor' (With a Russian accent) or something like that later on i got KoS by a DMR guy i think which kinda sucks but i really like to thank those guys for making that trip in elektro so awesome, hopefully i'll meet some more funny survivors.

Meatlunk    0

Sounds fun! If you get Killed On Sight you should make a report.

EDIT : just saw u made one.

Rolo    0

Sounds fun, my first day was similar.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Igor was me, hahahahahahaha

Guest Green957   
Guest Green957

I was there :D I was the M4A1 guy

Guest Lippo   
Guest Lippo

I just played my first day at dayzrp the last hour. I spawned in solnichy and just found a car. So i decided to drive to elektro to get some stuff. At the road i have found Karel, who was searching for his brother. So we decided to drive back to berezino, where had a bar with his brother marek. At the way to berezino we have found 5 other survivors. I picked everyone up. At the berezino supermarket i left the car to get some food. Suddenly somebody changed to the driverseat and my car and 5 people were gone. Just me and Karel were still in the supermarket. We decided to search for his brother. We looted berezino and went to the big hill in the north. Where we found his brother, after a short party we went to the nea to get some weapons.

Lovely first impressions. Thanks to the czech guys. See you soon^^

General Mike Hope

Proxzor    3

I choked while reading this, what happened to your punctuation marks? :(

Powdermen    0

I choked while reading this, what happened to your punctuation marks? :(

*Gasps* Let's start reading!

Egard    0

Igor i met you again today. ;) and i just Wrote This fast so had no time for punctations.

Pootie    0

I spawned in Drakon and ran towards elektro when i met 3 guys we teamed up and later more and more survivors joined it we made the church out tempoary campsite but then when we were 7 people we decided to run to the Hospital so we re-grouped on the roof and stayed there for 15 minutes we talked about how the infection started and what those things are and how you kill them which we already figured out we wanted to find a better way, a more silent way and if they can be cured don't know these guys name but they were pretty cool i think one of them called him self 'Egor' (With a Russian accent) or something like that later on i got KoS by a DMR guy i think which kinda sucks but i really like to thank those guys for making that trip in elektro so awesome, hopefully i'll meet some more funny survivors.

The greatest run on sentence i've ever seen